3.2 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

If you log all the resources it might be easier to determine if there is a bug with the bonus with a smaller sample size.

That is - what I am doing - which is why I was showing just the first three today and three from a month ago.

1 Like

I agree 100% The Game Is So Broken I just don’t understand who developed this New theme they should be fired :weary:

1 Like

There’s still no refund option for Wisp.

Black Beast is devouring last ally when his spell should be any ally. Ally cannot be selected.

It is due to temporary fix.

1 Like

Has anybody noticed or addressed the tributes gold being significantly lower than usual since the update?

See my above post
That should show how to determine if it’s just what I think the tribute screen is not updating correctly or there is actual tribute missing.

Yup this is a bug with the tribute screen not showing the gold from tributes (only the base income). It should be fixed in the next update.

I found another issue - stealthy troops aren’t visually any different from normal troops (if you miss the “stealthy” animation you have no way of knowing) and more than that - you can actually target them.

I still cannot login, it jam at black color screen when start games from Android

9h pass, still can not login.

Black screen in PC, Android and iPad.

I’ve updated the OP.

We should have a fix coming for people unable to start on Mobile with system languages in Chinese/Korean/Japanese. If you’re getting the crash/black screen on mobile devices that are in other languages please let us know.

Yeti also! Targeted and killed himself!

1 Like

revert it back, revert it back, revert it back, revert it back…PLEASE!

5 Likes

me too same error not play android

Not the only UI feature not working correctly in non-standard screen resolution:

reinstalling the game fixed that for me.

i have issues with “minigames” page
clicking the “nimigames” button on the map leads to showing treasure hunt arena dungeon and soulforge

• but it often lags a lot before it shows all of the options, for example it gets stuck showing just arena and treasure hunt and 2 black spaces for a good few seconds

mobile / xiaomi redmi 4x

While playing PvP, while loading a new battle. Platform: PC.

I had this yesterday and someone pointed out to me that it is due to 4x speed. If you lower to anything below that, Elspeth functions correctly.