3.2 after 1 hour

Please bring the trait menu back…

1 Like

As a person with some vision issues, it is hard to see the yellow and green stat numbers against some of the backgrounds. Frankly, the cards look quite cluttered in battle.

3 Likes

I reported this as a bug. I suppose its a usability issue…, but good grief its hard to read sometimes even on a nice HDTV

4 Likes

I’m on a 144" 4K screen and it’s not good even at that size

4 Likes

Yea, I’m using an HD computer monitor, and it is still hard to see. I’m not looking forward to playing on my iPad. :expressionless:

Before, I had no problem easily seeing stats at a glance on any device.

1 Like

Repeat of constructive criticism

Developers, If your absolutely committed and must use Black and White Please Google Skyrim menu and ‘borrow’ some font and interface ideas. The Troops & Teams menu is not so attractive in comparison.

3 Likes

I liked the old layout better it was easier to navigate and read. Guildees are complaining the small print on troops is hard to see and if it don’t change they are quitting… :frowning:

1 Like

Rewards are also no longer clear at a glance, like we have to scroll and search through rewards now to see how many of each thing we got and they’re all jumbled with each other. Why??

1 Like

I don’t get the rewards screen either, everything was nice and clear to read in one place and now there’s all these card to cycle through to find out what you got. Just irritates me.

1 Like

The other thing I’ve noticed is the Gold in tributes is down considerably. Might just be coincidence but the last 3 since the updates have been brutal compared to the average pre-patch anyone else notice this?

I just did two PvP matches, and my eyes burns…

Eika I agree 100% i used to do a lot of PvP not anymore I won’t be able to in its current state. The pro I guess is it’ll be easier to get into the top rankings I don’t think we’ll be seeing many people doing 2000+ matches a week like the old days

1 Like

So skull bait is back? Dumb AI is back?
Oh and the white numbers on the cards are horrible seriously.

One of my favorite things was to mythic a card and see that unique silver border around my troop. Small but a big thing to me. A sense of accomplishment. Not sure what else to say lol.

2 Likes

From my favorite game to virtually unplayable in one update… I never thought my exit would be so easy…

9 Likes

battle screen is dark in contrast with gems. hurts my eyes now and missing 4 matches bc it’s not as defined. bring back white for armor red life purple magic - all stats being same empty white font and icons is confusing / distracting. GW sentinel being able to level multi at once is nice, but couldn’t this have been done the way it was without adding a whole extra sub menu for each one? seems to defeat the purpose of streamlining it.
I now need binoculars to read card stats on the troop screen… and I’m 5 feet away from a 42" screen. no need for tiny fonts. also the left/right was fine for search criteria, drop-down menus are just more button presses and too easy to Cancel out to main screen when meant to just Back out to last selection.
players asked for gameplay changes NOT UI menus. stop trying to make this game look like it’s Magic the Gathering or some serious RPG. it’s a match 3 game. It looks to me like devs are trying to repaint a broken toy instead of fixing the broken toy… and it’s a gaudy eyesore on top of the wound-down springs and stripped gears. If your intentions were to give players headaches, you have reached VIP status 20.
But I’m sure the devs will just cop-out and blame players not liking change.

Not at all buddy, I was talking about myself.

1 Like

If I was a newer player, and I seen this mess…Forget about it. Back to CoD

1 Like

I don’t mind most of it, but the new troop look is awful. In particular in battles. The all white att/arm/life stats and symbols are convoluted and pointless. A big step backwards, IMO.

Also the green box needs some kinda of bright glow around it. Hard to tell when you’re over it.

Meh. I just don’t get why this needed to be a thing. Bigger fish to fry when it comes to this game.

-Loco

1 Like