3.2.5 Feedback and suggestions

Total different topic: Treasure Hunt backgrounds.

Someone please tell me if I’m wrong, but the background manipulation for treasure hunt doesn’t seem to work anymore. It used to be that you got the last background you had seen, so if you checked your mail, you got the background you see in the mail window. If you were exploring in Maugrim Woods, you got that background.

The semi-transparent background has been difficult for some people anyway and treasure hunt offered the possibility to at least use the background people were comfortable with the most. But now, this was changed at it seems stuck on the background with the treasure piles.

This is not a good background for a semi-transparent board in any way or form. It is a very busy background, with all the gold coins, and is not fit at all.

I would love to go back to being able to choose my own background for treasure hunt if I already can’t make the board less transparent. Granted, the particles in treasure hunt are especially obnoxious anyway because of the endless cascades, but combined with the busy background, they are a million times worse. I would love to do treasure hunt with Broken Spire or Leonis background again; at least that was doable and fun.