3.0 Known Issues

Addded to the list!

Got a weird bug where Dragon Soul kept getting possession with Crystallize and when I finally killed Dragon Soul there was a Krystenax left. Also I am invisible.

The Keeper of Souls summons a Wight on scull hit without dying if there is an open spot. Had this happen a few times today, not sure if it is supposed to be this way.

Still missing the members not receiving all guild rewards bug…

Could you break this down a little more for me? After that I’ll add it to the bug list. I’m just a little confused on how we could recreate it.

2 Likes

Ok, here goes :slight_smile:

Have to people in the same guild sit ready with 500/600k gold saved up, preferably side by side.
Wait for weekly reset to happen (I assume you can just emulate this on your test environment).

Have the first person start finishing the top 3 tasks (in any order).
Have the second person start finishing the bottom 3 tasks at the same time.

What happens to us, is that one (or both) of us will get the “someone else has contributed to this task” error a few times. Which should not happen, since we’re the only two people contributing, and we don’t overlap tasks.

Once this has happened and all gold has been spend, check the guild reward mail.
The rewards will differ between the two people, but they should be exactly the same.

I think this might have to do with two people finishing a task at the exact same time, but I’m not sure.
I do know it has happened to us two weeks in a row now, that we know of (never checked before).

Next week we’ll try to alternate completing tasks (so not at the same time), to see if the glitch then doesn’t happen.

Not sure if this has been mentioned.
But the “Whoever” completes Guild Task message is wrong. It is always set at whoever is reading, and not giving credit to the actual member that completes the task.

The team was pretty weak I casted Manacles and got the devour on Dragon Soul he resurrected in his original spot I then casted Bombot and he killed the entire team but Dragon Soul resurrected again and the first purples he took he got Crystallize I killed him again and he resurrected and already had Crystallize I then finally killed him and Krystenax was in his spot.

Is there going to be a fix for the something strange that happens when you try to view a player in world or guild chat?

1 Like

For xbox one.

Could you please show the active armor somewhere on the battle screen?
It reset 3 times to my souls armor today, and I missed out on quite a bit of gold :frowning:

This is a known issue on console. You can find the console known issues thread here Console 2.2 Known Issues. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m on PC :slight_smile:

Hey @Mad_Butch, I was replying to MrsAffects, whose issue is on console. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ow sorry :slight_smile:

@Saltypatra,

Can you add to the long list of issues with Humility?

I haven’t seen Humility nearly as much this week so I’ve only seen this twice but both times, I hit Humility with skulls using Prince Tequila and he only did a little over half damage.

It’s like Prince Tequila’s 40% resistance is activating on Humility. I haven’t seen against any other troop, just Humility.

Just saw this again. Next time I face Humility I will try to get a screenshot.

Is humility traited at all in this case?

I got an IPad Pro 12.9 as a gift recently and I’ve been loving the game on the big screen but the counter for the various Storms is hidden just off screen. Is this fixable on my end?

1 Like
2 Likes