3.0 Known Issues

You have to click on the X on the top right corner.

1 Like

weird, didnt work, but maybe i missed it.

edit: it didnt work, rebooted game, and it started working :slight_smile:

This might not have been the case with you, but I found that even though there’s a dark layer over the screen, you can still click the buttons underneath. So for example, if you click on “Your Results”, this screen shows up. Then click on “Your Results” again, the screen gets a little darker because another layer shows up on top. If you now click on the “X”, the screen gets a little lighter because the top layer was closed, but you then have to click on the “X” again to close the second layer and fully exit the results. Maybe you had multiple layers open and you just needed to click “X” a few more times to exit the screen?

Either way, I would say being able to open multiple layers of the same screen is an issue too.

1 Like

Bug with guild wars…

I have not played a PvP match in over a month and have only played my 5 Guild Wars matches today and I’m getting PvP raids against me. How is this possible when I have not touched PvP.

I am thinking the Dev’s piggy backed on the PvP portion of this and track each of our Guild Wars battles like a PvP match.

Not a bug, it is intended, you get all the usual pvp rewards for GW battles as well.

2 Likes

Also it might be that you are getting attacked by enemy guild and not by pvp players.

You know mate you can turn mana costs to be visible. Would make your gaming so much easier.

I would think that since its “Guild Wars” and not “PvP” I’m doing, it would not trigger me to be available in PvP, and it would not make me show defense wins/losses.

1 Like

This has been addressed several times, a GW battle is in every way a PVP battle. So sayeth the devs.
Quotes available elsewhere. :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

I play on PC Steam. VEry often the game does not change the difficulty/armor changes.
I write this down cuz is said to be solved, yet for me is not.
Thanks to the devs for all their hard work.

No time to scroll, and this is already a long known bug.
Summoned troops aren’t getting guild bonuses from statues!
Considering the importance of summoned troops in GW this is a big issue.

1 Like

Updated with some more known issues.

1 Like

Here’s another (display?) bug in GW.

Apparently Marthos Guardians have fought 153 battles in the first war this week…

I noticed that some transformed Troops keep their traits.
I have been testing the Night Hag, and enemy Troops turned into Giant Toads continue to have old traits.
I have witnessed it with a Used-to-Be-Kerberos Toad spawning Wargs, and a Used-to-Be-Plague Toad lowering my stats on 4 or 5 gem matches.

That’s a shame, because Night Hag has a 33% chance of getting rid of a Troop, even an impervious one! It’s no devour, but could be useful still.

How do they get this high. I thought it was a glitch in the system. :cry:I also had to play her twice in a row on guild wars. Two losses back to back.

Probably hero mech class bonus. Adana +25% mech +25%

2 Likes

There’s a mistake in french version description of “Savage Hunter” spell.
The “Deal triple damage if they have a Hunter’s Mark” has become “Deal triple damage if they use green mana”. (when re-translated obviously :smiley: )

in the same kind : Wild Fang deals triple to yellow user in French, and to centaur in english

We’re aware of that issue.