3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

I lost one match early in the morning, then played the rest of my matches late in the evening. After finishing my 5th match (against one of their champions), the Attack screen showed a green checkmark in the paragon ‘box’, despite me not playing the match. Note that the name is absent (as it should be).

FYI The Results screen shows the 4/1 result I actually got.

1 Like

About time we see a loss as a win, thx for sharing as that is some crazy stuff going on there.

My understanding of barrier is stealing or direct reduction of armor doesn’t pop it or get stopped by it. Gloomleaf or Morthani’s Will steal right through it although Morthani’s four true damage pops it and is prevented. On the other hand Death or Draak’s life steal is prevented. So my guess is that since Moloch’s trait is a random stat the difference is if it targeted armor or life. Armor goes through, life pops.

Relevant:

3 Likes

It is not a loss counting as a win, it is a 6th battle appearing out of nowhere.
Sometimes it is just a visual glitch. Other times the person can only make 4 battles the following day because the AI considers they have really played 6 battles.
It has happened on several occasions to members of our guild before the break.

1 Like

I’ve had now this very strange thing happen twice now on my mobile today - that I can’t even begin to figure out why or what may be causing it.

In one game I killed off Draakulis who was in the 1st position and he turned into a giant spider - the Second slot was empty, the third slot was the Summoner. When I killed off the summoner - a giant spider appeared in the second slot.
The fourth slot was the Death Knight with Crypt Keeper.

Ended up with 6 event gems for the victory but could not figure out WHAT was summoning spiders.

The second time I wasn’t paying attention to who was in which position, and had slaughtered everyone in one pass, then poof - there is a giant spider now in position 2. Had to kill him as well to finish the game.

I stopped playing on mobile today… going to stick to desktop for a while

Was the the opponent’s hero a fully traited Orbweaver instead of a Death Knight maybe? The third trait of that class says “50% chance to summon a Giant Spider when I take damage.”

4 Likes

Thank you. Solved my mystery. I betcha it was even though it was using the Death Knight because of the weapon

New issue one of our guild members played their guild wars logged out, then a few hours later they were removed from our guild we are a top 10 guild and moved to a guild that was in the top 100 I believe, wasn’t aware of it until we told them they had left our guild and the guild they had joined had apparently 31 members how is that possible they were asking in their guild chat and our guild member rejoined our guild but now cannot complete their guild wars and all their previous stats are gone talk about a bug anyone else come across something similar please let us know asap we have put in a support ticket in the meantime

Not quite sure about the 31 member thing, but the leaving participation thing is normal.

To prevent exploitation, leaving a guild during a Guild Wars prevents the left slot from being used for the week.

They are eventually going to be adding a 27/30 feature to guild wars that will only count the highest 27 scores.

Yes agreed still a lot of bugs but they didn’t leave knowingly and when they logged in they were in a different guild how is that possible

Account issues are usually dealt with by support, so your ticket is your best bet. Though be aware that support doesn’t work on weekends, so it might be a couple days before you get an answer to the ticket.

As to a possible reason, it could be that someone else registered a name that resulted in a duplicate invite code or something similar and the game got confused. I think I’ve seen one similar report on Console in the past (didn’t swap guilds, but their profile was showing someone hundreds of levels lower than the actual player’s level).

1 Like

Something similar to this happened when another user had an account a previous person had access to. The original owner logged in and moved things around, even though they had given the account away.

I would ask your guild member to make sure no one else has access to his account, and check with support. I know there could be a bug that moved them, but more likely someone got access to the device or account.

Stuck after Wisp cast. It’s still happening. After wisp jumble the board, AI didn’t do anything and it’s still their turn.

Can’t click on anything but settings and it didn’t do anything.

It happened to one of my guildmate in GW match. He’s been waiting for 15 mins and nothing happened. Any solution beside restarting game or phone which will cause lose? @Saltypatra @Ozball @Sirrian @Nimhain @GoldPhoenix0

I don’t have any inside info, but my assumption would be they have to take the loss. It sucks, but I don’t really see any other option.

Does it always happen to them with Wisp? or only occasionally? If only occasionally, is there a common thread between the times that it does happen?

It happened to me twice, in PvP, last week. I don’t track how often this happens. So lose it is then. I was hoping to hear from devs if they acknowledge this issue and have/will address it. What sucks more is it happened in GW today when we faced our toughest guild.

Thank you for your response, Oz!

1 Like

Sorry for you, but your guild is extremely lucky if you are still not used by now to have losses in GW due to crashes, bugs and victories counting as losses without any logical reason. :smiley:

1 Like

We’ve had those too, crashes, wins counted as loses, etc. I just wrote because it happened to one of my closest friend and he was really pissed.

I hope this, and any other bugs related to GW, will get fix really soon before it happens to anyone else because it’s super annoying.

2 Likes

I am not hoping anything anymore. :smiley:

1 Like

Just had an enemy archer’s third trait kill me on a match three skull while entangled during a guild wars match. Cost me the chance at winning. Not cool.