3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

My Elemaugrim has just missed any matches with 18, freaking EIGHTEEN, purple gems on the board, creating a ton of extra turns for the enemy.
That’s unfair. This “bad luck”, anti-cluster algorithm is unfair. Adjust the spell if you don’t like it but bring back the true RNG!

And if my “bad luck” is artificial in battle, where else can’t I trust the game? Is there a bad luck algorithm with tributes? Mana surges? Traitstones? Is there an artificial bad luck code when I open chests? Does the game count how many good cards I get and then goes like “sorry, you’ve hit you limit for this week, here, have all those ultra-rares you don’t need”?

Because right now I don’t trust the game at all!

I don’t want any artificial bad luck for me OR for my enemy. I want a fair fight! What happened to the “spirit of the game”?

True RNG for the win!!

9 Likes

you have just convinced me

1 Like

Using multiple copies of troops with one time casts(maw), once the spell is used all copies lose the ability to cast.

1 Like

Take ‘before’ and ‘after’ screenshots of the troops (Souls automatically are captured on screen too). Easy to do and would definitely prove to support that you are owed the upgrades/souls.

Furthermore the developers would have something concrete to patch.

Edit: I guess I should have read the entire thread before posting @Mithran suggested this too.

That is functioning as intended. Mostly to stop Maw abuse since so few of the other oneshots see play.

1 Like

Here’s another example. Now with screenshots.

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/so-how-is-everyone-experiencing-the-console-cascades/26097/347?u=versheenah

Bring back the true RNG!

4 Likes

I don’t know if this is reported yet, having a hard time finding something regarding it.

Recently, I linked my account from Mobile to PC as did my husband. Both of the accounts seem to have issues but they share the following. No matter if we compete in war on our PC or mobile account, the points get added to the team’s total, but on the scoring screen, it shows 0/0 attacks.

On my account, my player profile shows as having logged on recently, but when I go into the guild info and check the roster, it says I haven’t been logged on for around 8 days.

I also can’t collect quest rewards on the PC version without the game losing its connection to the server. The quests do work fine on the mobile version though.

All of these issues started once I linked the accounts. Is this a known issue and is there any sort of fix for it? Thank you.

Tuesday July 4th: PC Stats are STILL higher then mobile version…

Since we haven’t heard anything about a patch, I’m assuming nothing has changed?

1 Like

Hero bonuses also different in PC and mobile. But it only affected 3 classes: Archer, Sorcerer, and Deathknight

PC:

Mobile:

3 Likes

Something is DEFINITELY wrong with my mana surges. My masteries are all at 60% yet I hardly surge once in 4-5 times. And, no, my opponents don’t have jinx.
Is there a “bad luck” algorithm here as well?

Has anyone else noticed anything similar?

(PC)

Meanwhile in Arena… apparently my hero can perform Kage Bunshin

That one is already in the list as “Being able to add the hero four times in Arena”. You should really try harder if you’re only able to add two. :wink:

2 Likes

Ah thanks. I must’ve missed it.

But dude 4 hero? How? :open_mouth: I mean I didn’t even know how this hero clone could appear there, lol.

I’m on PS4, so I have no idea of the “how”. I think @theina might be able to tell you how it’s done:

Il just dump this on the end here - cos I’m not quite sure where else to put it: to those of you that play on pc; do you guys have the capability to pm random users/guild members.

Nope. It’s an oft requested feature, but it’s not something that is currently ingame.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

That seems like a bit of an oversight. We can do it on the ps4, and I imagine on xbox too.

I run a (young) guild on mobile and the lack of easy communication is becoming hugely problematic.

I can understand (in terms of written abuse) why they wouldn’t implement pm’s willy-nily, but direct pm’s between guild members would be seriously bloody handy.

1 Like

I have a game breaking bug that completely locks me out of arena. There seems to be some moderator activity in here so I thought I’d post in here. More info here: Completely locked out of arena (game breaking bug) - #2 by JasonAshcroft

We’re still working on it! :slight_smile: