[29/30]Olympus Reborn on Xbox (Rank 49), All Basic Tasks approx. 20 LTs, Events complete

Weekly Update for Week Ending 6/23/2019

• Finished Tower of Doom Rewards on Thursday
  • Finished #15 in Tower of Doom with 1085 Doom Kills
  • 40k+ Seals Earned
  • 10,864 Trophies Earned (20th Most in top 100)
  • Up three spots in League Leaderboard to #63
  • 2 top 100 finishes in PvP

Currently seeking 1 player for Sunday and 1 additional player to replace my 2nd account. The ideal candidate to replace my alt would contribute 1 to 2 million gold per week, 1500 seals, and 300+ trophies with Tier 4+ event participation in all events, as this is what I do with that account each week.

1 Like

Raid completed on Friday morning this week! Need one player to fill our ranks for guild wars, and one additional player is being sought to take the place of my alt. Contact my gamertag on Xbox Live (CanyonSurfer) for details.

1 Like

Weekly Update for week ending 6/30/19

• Completed Raid on Friday Morning
  • 10,362 trophies earned last week (19th most trophies in the top 100)
  • 2 top 100 PvP finishes
  • 1 top 100 Raid finish (3 just outside top 100)

While the opportunity to play guild wars has passed, we are still in need of one player to fill out the roster, and one to replace a high-production alt.

1 Like

Weekly Update for week ending 7/7/19

• Won bracket 25 in guild wars, handily.
  • Up 3 spots on League Leaderboard to #60
  • 9,841 trophies earned last week (19th most trophies in the top 100)
  • 18 Legendary tasks complete.

Looking for up to 2 people to join our ranks.

1 Like

How do you know where your guild came in weekly trophies i.e 19th

Sorry @Laldogg, I’ve been on vacation. Taransworld.com has the top 100 and 500 guilds leaderboards. If you go to the “weekly change” column for the previous week and click the top of the column to sort, you can see it that way.

Thanks mate

1 Like

We’ve finished up Tower of Doom rewards for the week (finished Thursday), and now have 1 spot to fill.

Would really like to add someone who likes PvP/Trophies, as we are about to push our way through a cluster of guilds on the league leaderboard.

Contact my Gamertag: CanyonSurfer if interested.

1 Like

Recruiting one high-level player. Guild Wars bracket will likely be 21 or 22. Contact GT: CanyonSurfer on Xbox for info.

1 Like

Weekly Update for week ending: July 28, 2019

• Raid complete Thursday night.
  • Up 3 leaderboard spots to rank 57
  • 9531 Trophies Earned
  • Pharos Ra from legendary task

Guild seeking 1-2 strong players. Guild wars bracket is 21 this week.

1 Like

Need 1 player before reset. Please contact me on Xbox Live, as I will be grinding most of the weekend.

Looking for 1 serious player to join our ranks. Prefer someone who already knows how to properly play tower of doom, and has all kingdom power levels at 5 stars or higher.

Contact GT: CanyonSurfer

1 Like

Seeking 1 serious player. Send a message on Xbox Live for an invite. We are working on Stage 10 in Invasion. Get in before the orbs are earned and show us you belong here.

1 Like

Now seeking two players to fill our ranks. Bracket 3 next Guild Wars. Please message GT: CanyonSurfer on Xbox for info.

EDIT: Need one more. Would love to have someone who can bat clean-up in Tower of Doom, but any qualified candidate is welcome.

1 Like

Still need one person before next week’s Guild Wars. We’ll be playing in Bracket 3.

EDIT: Now Full

1 Like

Looking for one to two high-level daily players. Prefer players who understand Tower of Doom, but will train, if necessary.

Please Contact GT: CanyonSurfer on Xbox Live for details.

1 Like