20 Legendary Task up for grabs Sat 6/29/19 @ 10PM EST - PC

Hi all, Intirm is hosting an in-game trivia contest on Saturday at 10PM Eastern Standard Time. The winner will receive a short invite into one of our guilds and we will finish 20 Legendary Task, you collect and can go back to your guild. The trivia contest will take place in chat room 101. The format will be simple a set number of questions will be asked and the first person to answer correctly will get a point, the player with the most points wins. If there is a tie a random number will be drawn (or a quiz off) to choose the winner. All questions will be based on Gems of War. Due to Guild Wars next week we will have to ask that the winner join after the game ends as we must move a few guild members around on Sunday. The other qualifier is that we ask that players over level 1200 allow newer players to win as this will hopefully help one lucky player progress in the game.

If you have any questions, please let me know and hopefully we can all enjoy something a little different in-game!

OTC

19 Likes

I won’t be participating but that’s a real cool thing to do for people. kudos to everyone involved.

3 Likes

Ha, this is a good idea. I won’t be around but I support your idea!

1 Like

what an original idea. good luck to the contestants!

2 Likes

Thanks guys, we usually keep these contest/events internal to guild family but figured we should do something different for everyone. Hope to see you all in 101 Sat night at 10PM EST!! and good luck.

OTC

3 Likes

BUMP It up to the top!

Cool idea, I’d want to join something like this just to smash the competition lol. Not gonna drop out of MM though so… have fun.

Unless I can play just to play and not to win. :stuck_out_tongue: Not sure I’m around anyway though.

1 Like

Come join the fun! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Depending on how many questions there are and how many people are participating, my presence might actually be too much interference. If its something like 50+ questions then I won’t feel so bad.

1 Like

Hey Shimrra, I will probably make extra questions. It really depends on how many people we get. Come and join hopefully it will be fun for all.

2 Likes

Less than an hour get ready!!

It’s fun, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thanks to everyone who participated last night! that went pretty well i thought, something fun and out of the ordinary for our saturday night!

Как жаль, что я поздно получила уведомление :frowning:

Мне жаль, что вы пропустили событие. Игрок за пределами нашей гильдии выиграл, это мог быть ты. Мы обсуждаем еще одно событие. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So are you going to announce the winner?
Just curious as a silent supporter of the idea - it seemed really left field and fun

Hi GemsOfWar, the prize winner was NOT an Intrim member it was FearFire22 a level 300+ player. Shimrra showed some serious knowledge of the game and won the most points but was over the level cap. The prize winner got 136 Glory keys, 58 gem keys, 16 event keys, 3,800 glory, two legendary cards and a ton of Arcane Stones.

Everyone had fun and enjoyed something different for in game chat. Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

Well that is just awesome!
The difference that type of rewards could impact a “new” player is significant
High 5 to everyone involved in the idea to share with the wider player base
Things like this should be applauded and encouraged

@Saltypatra Given that sharing resources and troops is highly unlikely to ever be an option, do you think that there might be an appropriate way to recognise and encourage this type of community event (now and in the future)? E.G. Say once per week or once per month with an actual Honour High 5 or Fun for everyone involved?
For the purposes of full disclosure - I did not participate (endgamer) and I am not, nor have ever been, an Intrim guild member