20 Gems from Treasure Gnome / Data Collection Thread

lets hope its the event rate… im deffinately doubting it though…

I got a headache

No! It’s your fault, i cast curse on you!
tumblr_inline_nyx11wh8b91rik283_400

I’ve been waiting for a good opportunity to use this one…

We all should have learned by now to keep our heads down and our mouths shut when good happens in this game. What did everyone think was going to happen when you post all your loot on this board. Good grief!

5 Likes

Anyone seen a gnome in explore yet since the nerf?

Well, there goes any excitement I had over Gnomes being implemented.

Having to grind for hours to see a single Gnome and be “rewarded” with 500 souls is not something that will encourage people to play the game more. If the spawn rate got neutered this badly, the rewards need to be buffed to compensate.

5 Likes

I can’t take it gnome more. :frowning:

5 Likes

absolutely not.

I wish they could have fixed chat that fast lol.

After 40 minutes of fruitless explore got him in PvP. My Infernus got devoured though, so I lost that battle.

I finally got my 4th well after 160 explore battles

4 gem keys for a whole bunch of mindless effort - thankfully I have netflix

10 treasure gnomes in no particular order.

20,000 gold
20,000 gold
4 gem keys
3 event keys
5 diamonds
100 souls
100 souls
4000 gold
500 souls
2 minor traitstones

I found my first gnome all week today. 2 minor water traitstones…

btw, fought over 100 gnomes this week - not a single vault key!!!
last week over 4.000 explores - not a single vault key.
did the devs already nerf the gnomes a second time?

NO the vault key are just very rare outside of vault event. Sirrian mentionned they will buff the vault reward for the next vault event in 2 weeks

So if you catch any during raid or invasion, i suggest to keep them until next vault event

1 Like

last week almost 4.000 battles - 1 vault key.
Hoping the devs buff the vault key drop for the future and tomorrow’s vault event won’t be double chance, should be 10 times chance

Anyone know if the devs confirmed the vault rewards will be buffed for tomorow? Or we will need to wait for next one?

I know they said they will do it for this one but they also said they will add a rewards for final stage 65/65 of solo invasion and they didin’t do it

It’s already Good Friday in Australia and Easter Monday is a national holiday there, too. I doubt we’ll get any answers before next week. I’m just going to use my vault keys tomorrow and get what I get. I’ve waited long enough.

1 Like

20 gems isn’t real bad based on my experience. I’ve gained from 20,000 gold on the high end down to 2 minor trait stones on the low end.