2.2 Patch Notes

Right, Carnex. I’m not sure what to say. He could use a buff for sure, question is how. Self cleanse would be useless for him, since he’s Impervious anyway.

1 Like

Any chance we can get a refund for Kraken as well? This is predicated upon my love and feelings of loss over his former trait, and has nothing at all to do with the fact that I need more Venoms for Wulfgarok.

5 Likes

In general, this is basicaly what I expected from this patch. Event system seems promising. If managed correctly it can bring so much needed variety into the game. No other big changes and some bug fixes.
I have a mixed feeling about the shop items though. Some bundles seems reasonable. Some are great for new players which I believe was a reason behind that. Weapon bundle is great for veteran collectors. I personally don’t feel that Typhoon of keys bundle is worth the price. What I am really missing is the tab in shop to buy specific arcane traitstones. This woud be great to be able to buy arcane I need at the time I need it without need to farm exploration mode. I will never buy a random bundles.

You will miss the opportunity to be the player which has the most Draakulis then…wait…you already have the record, my mistake… :slight_smile:

1 Like

If 5 is not enough, I’'m pretty sure I’ll get the 6th one sooner then later :smiley:
Btw i disenchanted (!) The fifth draak. Spent all of that huge pile of 150 souls he gave me on leveling the giant toad!

9 Likes

I’ll wait and see what the traitstone bundles are before I pass judgment. That said I really was hoping for the option to purchase Runics and Arcanes ala cart. That more than anything would put me in the Shut Up and Take My Money meme :smile:

1 Like

I’m ignoring everything under “New Shop Items” (well, maybe I’ll consider cherry-picking an old weapon if it’s not random), and I really like the patch. I mean, money grab or not, we can always just not go there =p It honestly doesn’t seem like a step towards P2W to me.

2 Likes

Nobody said it was. There will be more options in the shop, which will be great.
Now I possibly might get Sun and Moon, one day. I am in heaven. :wink:

1 Like

I’m not happy to hear the news about Manticore. Famine would be the obvious choice for me, but what is my opinion worth, I play for free.

I guess I can close my ideas to help make the devs money thread lol

5 Likes

I didn’t mean anyone said that either :stuck_out_tongue: Just saying before someone said that (I’m pretty sure someone will)

1 Like

I, for one, am overjoyed with this. I’m tired of seeing Manticores and I think they were OP for their base rarity.

2 Likes

As you see it seems they took notes from stuff people proposed. Which is very nice :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow, I love most of this! Great changes to troops - I can’t wait to try out the new kraken and gorgotha. Also glad that old weapons are coming back, I’ll be saving my $5 for crescendo.

Just one potential negative for me:

Man… I hope it’s not a character with ridiculous breasts! I hated it when it was green seer, made me look like I was playing a game for horny teenagers.

8 Likes

Each to their own, but famine is rightly powerful for a mythic IMO, where as manticore was way too overpowered for an ultra rare

6 Likes

Love that Kraken is getting its original trait back! Gonna try him as the lead troop in the Mab Justice setup and see how it works.

2 Likes

Imagine if there was an option in the game where we were able to select our favourite troop to be in the load screen upon game start up… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thew update looks great, im looking forward to see it! :grin:

anybody got a fun kraken loop team yet? :smile:

if it goes on like that ill be considering buying myself some steam currency…

I figure the Green Seer/Giant Spider/2x Kraken will be a popular loop. Placing Krak into the Mab Justice (Valk/Just/Mab) will be popular too IMHO.

3 Likes

yeah tell me about finding the balance between speed and effectiveness :smiley:
2 krakens sounds faster, adding mab safer but hey, it needs 2 loopers…