2.1 Preview - Guilds

Well, the constant complaints about 45000 seals is antagonizing me :rage:

1 Like

Same here but you don’t need to spend a dime to get to a top-tier with maxed out resources

3 Likes

Lol…
It’s an open forum.
Antagonized… dont read it :smiling_imp:

Have you ever played a team sport??

Of course, and your point is what exactly?

I could interpret any number of things from this extremely vague post.

Sorry I posted that right after I read your post, but as I read further @Studs has already posed the question I raised.

And I disagree with your reply. I shall read further, to see what else is in the thread.

My view is I disagree with the complaining about the seal cap, it’s fine that some things are hard to obtain.

1 Like

No worries, read the everything though, quite a lot was spoken back and fourth.

It’s not so much the difficulty as it is, it’s that the currently advertised system leaves no room for error that’s frustrating.

My first thought when you said that casual guild wouldn’t get the top chest made me think of amateur sporting teams versus professional.

Which you could perhaps loosely categorise ‘casual’ guilds and ‘top’ guilds as respectively. The amateur team is very, very unlikely to ever get the same rewards as the professional team. Though, they would both get ‘rewards’ equivalent to the time they spent attempting to gain them.

I’ll read on now, there are some lengthy posts. :flushed::wink:

So you keep posting no room for error.

There is, you can spend real money.

You keep saying $20, but thats most extreme 1. You have options for $5 and $10 as well.

200, 450, 2000 are all options.

If say 2 people miss out, thats 3k seals lacking. Thats 15 people spending $5 each. Not 2 people spending $20.

There is the room for error, you can spend real cash as well. YOU may not like it, but it is there all the same.

The bonus of spending the money for the seals, is not only the seals, but EVERYONE gets extra keys. Which is a massive bonus.

Lets just look at the difference it can make.

We are assuming top guilds, with the person in particular hitting their max 1500 seals a week.

That would give them 75 keys for the week. We know this will then take months to get the mythic guardians done.

Now, if on the extreme everyone in the guild, yes i know not gonna happen, but lets imagine, everyone spends $20 each on the 1st day. Gets guild to the 45k, also gives everyone a bonus 120 keys that they can use. This means 195 keys for that week. Thats almost triple (30 less than triple) other guilds would get without donating, AND means you get the max amount. Because of this, it would mean, in theory, that if it takes me, a casual user with 0 donating, 3 months to get them, that person would get them in 1.

Everyone is focused on the seals, as if they will be the be all and end all. The Keys are what will cause people to pay for them. And lets be honest, bonus keys, when they are limited, 0 other ways of getting them and there being a max that they can get, people will donate to get them. I dont think its entirely unrealistic to believe that atleast 2 or 3 people will donate per the top guilds. After all, its efficient to do so, as the sooner they all get the guardians, the better (in theory) the chests will be as they will actually cut out the lower rank troops.

No gold bonus?
Yes I know that somewhat increase “Tribute Chance” and “Tribute Amount” will boost the gold income.
But you want that low active guilds gain more than before. So if you boost their income, they could contribute more. And very active guild are blocked by the cap.
The bonus for Souls seems pretty useless because of the 5900 souls/week. Moreover, I am quite sure that the Soul cap will not increased…

So why not replace the “+50% Souls” by “+50% Golds”?

2 Likes

this is exactly what i’m worried about… This minimum activity everyone i know sets, is generally what most people do and then stop playing for the week, this is a casual player…

Well, personally i’ve been doing more battles here and there looking for traitstones, getting some souls to unlock three stars at all kingdoms and by my calculations the last 910 seals wouldn’t be hard to achieve at all.

I have set little personal tasks to help me get motivated to repeat stuff over and over. For example:

• After each login/tribute collected i will do four battles in Explore Mode at Warlord III to get 520 souls (130 per battle.)
  • If i get an Arcane/Celestial Traitstone i must do two more battles.
  • If the map has a chance for Minor Red and i drop one i must do one more battle.
  • If i already collected ten Arcane Traitstones or have finished unlocking three stars in some kingdom i must change the kingdom i’m playing at.

It may sound silly but if anything it’s been working for me, and it’s possible to adapt some of these for PVP, but i’m not doing PVP because i need more of certain traitstones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Change the map?

He means change kingdom for explore mode

yeh I get my keys and gems cut to the ground, I will have a small chance of seeing the 45k chest , so what exactly am I getting that you call it “enough” and which makes me greedy? :wink: really talking from the PoV of the very top and being an asshole only makes you look like an asshole.

oh noes, the poor people at the very top, they have EVERYTHING in the game already, and they’re getting “nerfed”. I mean are you even serious? If anyone is getting nerfed, it’s EVERYONE ELSE. All of the “lower level people” as you call them. Those who will never ascend troops to mythic, with the new system.

So yeah, think a bit more.

Who is getting “buffed” is the people who just started or are going to start the game. And if they’re active, within 2 weeks they’ll get to the point where 2.1 will punish them just as much as everyone else (except for those who have everything already :smiley: )

3 Likes

So, is there any indication (official or otherwise) when the 2.1 update is coming?

@Sirrian posted the preview on September 6, so assuming that it was already submitted to Apple, the patch should be out September 20 at the latest, right (assuming Apple still “tries to” approve apps within 2 weeks / 10 working days)…?

Lots of assumptions there, I know. But am I too optimistic in hoping that it’ll come early next week (tuesday or wednesday maybe)?

They didn’t post the preview simultaneously with pending app for app approval. 2.1 was already in approval process when preview was uploaded.
They said it’s coming out early next week and it is. My bet is on Monday.

Yes, exactly as Smash said.

Sirrian said in global chat Apple has approved it. Nimnah stated it should be after reset .

10 Likes

The %50 experience and souls bonus is for every fight and it also raises the soul cap. It works just like armor and difficulty bonus.