2.1 Preview - Guilds

@Sirrian, a couple of things -

• If the level cap is being raised to 10,000, could you please consider that we gain xp from playing maps as well? A lot of people are sitting on a load of maps and it may encourage people to play them more frequently. I know i certainly would. I’d certainly play them more as a break from pvp that way. It could be related to your final score at the rewards screen of the map.

• I saw that to get 8* for your kingdom would require 3,500 points but what are the thresholds before that?

Loving the idea of one of the guild skill bonuses being that it adds extra turns at the start of playing a map.

The update in general seems to be fair, even coming from a high contributing guild, looking forward to trying it out. Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

Wrong sir! Maps are in the video, right before swapping out for Event Keys.

According to the video, rewards also scale with pricing, as presented by the 40k Event Key swapping out for the 65k 2x Event Key task. Which is 15k cheaper than the previous task done twice!

Well i can’t wait for the rest of the stuff this update has to offer.

Where?

2 Likes

Before the green task was payed to completion twice. (Right when you see the tasks.)

Right before that its 40k for 4x Green Stars and 1x Event Key (and before that its 20k for 4x Maps).

If its 16mil between 6 colors, that’s 2.7~ mil per color. 2.7mil between 12 tasks is an average of 225k gold per task… So I imagine the last ones are around 500k to complete.

A what now?
Isn’t anyone going to ask about this part?!?

2 Likes

Nooooooooooooooo maps are still there…
My mistake :slight_smile: .
So we will have some randoms rewards…

The weekly bonus seems quite strong: +3 Attack, +8 Armor, +8 Life, +2 Magic
If you consider that some players will have all of them and some others will have none of them…

1 Like

3 Likes

That fact makes me very skeptical. Those stats can be a serious advantage in PVP. especially the 2 magic points.

EDIT: On the other hand, I don’t play PVP anymore so it doesn’t affect me at all. But my guildmates still play PVP daily and I’m not sure if they will accept it that easily as I do. We’ll have to see how much it influences in the end.

1 Like

Looks great - can’t wait to try it all out

Any changes to max VIP levels now there are more ways to spend money?

@Sirrian: can we get some extremely rock-solid confirmation on the task changes in advance of the patch? As with a couple of other major updates, I’m already seeing questions that basically amount to ‘should we spend now or later’ (similar to the ‘open old keys now or new keys after the patch’). Something to do with the part where some guilds can definitely do more than the mentioned 16 million gold per week.

Not protesting that cap (much) but we stand to lose out on a bunch of tasks if we’re overshooting and don’t coordinate before patch day.

1 Like

@ Sirrian: holy shit! 10000 gems!? can i have some? XD

great work! the update looks really interessting! :smiley:

I wonder what happens to gold donated to tasks that don’t reach completion by reset?

5 Likes

What is the max amount of gold a guild can donate during a week? If we share that on 30 one can figure out about how much each member in a guild has to give. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Drathas: That’s a good question… I would assume it disappears, which is obviously not ideal.

Eika: original post says its around 16mil, but I’m trying to get an exact figure.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

Yeah it would be less than optimal if you reached 495k then the reset happened.

Oh the rage…

And threads that would follow.

:thinking::smiling_imp:

The gold goes up for each compleyed task? What do the stars mean?

Sorry really tight on time right now but really want to know :innocent:

Ohh gold at the end of the week, with new system. Yeah I hope its NOT that, for sure, that would suck … I thought you meant about gold left in tasks when the server went down to patch. Though it stands to reason that it could apply to both. Again, hopefully not.

@Robert gold goes up per task per color. So Green goes 5k, 10k, 20k, 40k, 65k, and so on (to what I am making an educated guess is 500k for the 12th task). And so do the other five colors. The stars are basically the same as our tokens in the current system but can only be spent on the appropriate mastery based on their color.

1 Like