2.1 Known Issues

@Nimhain
When using Humility with his 3rd trait gain +2 magic to all allies when i tale damage it works with most aoe spell damage.
But
When mab cast her spell and humility is damage 3rd trait does not activate.

@Nimhain i know you said it activates on health, but it activates on skull damage to armor

Yes we removed the activity log

Can you attempt to fight that guild mate’s defense team again

1 Like

Yes, this time I tried an explore battle, same problem.
Start the battle, open up chat, tap on a person’s name (tbohm0 in this case), and the tap on “Fight”.
Game hangs on the spinning skull gem loading symbols.

Found a funny little bug with “chat anywhere”, where you can stack chat windows:

Steps:

1. Open chat from anywhere.
  2. Click on a guild member to show their card
  3. Choose to fight that member
  4. On the battle preparation window, click the chat button to enter chat again
  5. Go back to step 2, rinse and repeat

You can go unlimited levels deep that way, but when you try to back out you encounter various glitches, including a chat button on the chat window itself, and/or not being able to back out at all.

My hero or Crescendo has been buffed. It’s now doing two more damage than yesterday evening. I didn’t gain a level and my Crimson Bat is still doing the same damage. Intended?

Guild magic bonus maybe?

Has anyone else noticed on Android that the entire game is very very slow since upgrade?

(no I don’t have the setting - slow speed checked)

But every action, attack, mana collection, even switching screens is just dog slow.

1 Like

We haven’t completed any task lines yet, and I would be surprised for it to only apply to the Hero, then.

1 Like

It seems heroes got a bit of a stat boost (perhaps unintentionally?). Tacet posted a picture of his hero with 66 armor and 70 health in another thread.

2 Likes

So can those statues still gain exp and level from guild tasks in the background?

I completed our purple task with a little over 111k contribution.
I got an error message:

The gold got reduced from my total, then the in-mail said the purple had been completed by me with the 1,000 soul reward.

But go back into the task screen and the task is still 100k short.

Did a treasure map run of exactly 60 moves, no seals awarded. Been getting them fine thus far, so I suspect that they are awarded at 61+, and not 60+ as they say.

5 Likes

I got my guild seals out of my mail, but they haven’t showed up on the guild seals screen.

I am not sure if masteries should be now increased when we level over lvl 1000.
When I reached lvl 1001 I was able to choose from two masteries but next two leveling didn’t bring the option to choose mastery. Is this an issue or correct behavior?
As you can see the total of my masteries from hero is 1000. I started on lvl 1 so it means the last mastery increase was really from lvl 1000 to 1001.

1 Like

Same happened with me with masteries as well. I am 1005 and only saw mastery upgrade on 1001 and not since.

(Iphone )

Also seeing wins in pvp not showing up in my total. This happened a few times today so far.

We had ‘reach tier 1’ as a minimum contribution for our guild. Before the update one could easily check everyone’s tier… no more now. Is this intended or am I just too stupid to find it?

Sort by trophies, check individually with 2 clicks i guess.

When doing a friendly match vs. someone in my guild, the game is very laggy. This does not happen during PvP matches or explore. Only noticed so far on my ipad (mini 4) on iOS 9.something.

2 Likes

You can only see how many trophies someone obtained during the week, not if they made it to tier1… which is ok I guess… just have to change the weekly requirements to a fixed amount of trophies instead.

You can see in their profile card how many PVP points they have, which is usually close enough. Just check who has at least 1900 points (or a little less, they may have lost some in defense battles).