2.1 Known Issues

Going that way every day :wink: Its all about expansion, one way or another. All hero classes upgraded to max, now gaining levels on the last one. All kingdoms at minimum lvl 6 when it comes to gold spent, nine needed to have all at lvl 10, stars slowly building up. Love the game so far :slight_smile: also 2VIP level ATM opted for one monthly payment max.

PS: My friend has an IPad Air2 and she can’t see guild chat.
Anyone knows about this problem?

Thanks

Did we just get a push?

We did, yes.

Is this still the case or has it been fixed? With the Mythic in those chests in less than an hour, I’m sure many of us would like to know… Forgive me if its been mentioned elsewhere.

I believe a fix has put out.

I opened up 200+ guild chests, scored 15-20 of each, no problems at all.

1 Like

3 errors in less than 10 matches to start off the week. Giving me loses instead of wins. Wonderful. And stun is still broken on immortal trait. Is there any word of a fix on that @Sirrian or @Nimhain? Sorry if this is redundant, but I haven’t seen an official response on this issue.

I’m getting losses instead of victories too. Usually connection errors and after two tries to reconnect to the servers my victory is then counted as a loss.
Does your game is behaving in the same way? It might be a clue to the solution.
I’m holding off pvp for today in the hopes that it could be “crowded server issues” while waiting for an answer from the devs.

Yes. I’ve had the same thing happen. I’m on iOS though. Not sure which device you’re on. I think they all (pc/mobile that is) use the same server, but I could be mistaken on that.

1 Like

I’m on PC. Let’s hope for the fast and best for a while.

1 Like

PC issues of poor connections, droppings, and disconnects still ongoing.

Echoing the connection issues. Retry, retry, retry…

on x1 cans i have my guild statue

IOS and PC both timing out on everything I do today. The game is not playable this was so I hope they fix this issue asap.

We looking into the server issues any updates we’ll post here:

No eta at the moment. We want to look at how the game is handling the order of resolution of effects.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. I know there’s a lot more than just flipping a switch to fix issues like that. I was just curious if something was being done.

There is a couple of issues that we may be able to resolve at once when we review this. So it is something we would like to do.

1 Like

Monday blues:

It’s only a minor glitch, but there is a rounding problem for the Daily Bonus in the League screen: