2.1 Known Issues

If the devs want to take a rest from all the difficult bugs, here I have an easy one, not even a bug actually, just outdated information, upgrade masteries no longer exist :

I’m not quite sure about the values on this screen either, unless there are plans in the future to allow guilds to have like 300 members :

But this is unimportant stuff

2 Likes

Speaking of unimportant stuff. Having guild chest keys take you to VIP chests. Where as normal operation puts you on the highest value chest that you have keys. Once the guild keys are used, it returns to normal. Specifically taking me directly to Event chests since they are my most valuable keys.

@Rasper, @mufasha Y’all need to read the top post.

2 Likes

I am not receiving my daily gold (login, daily bonus, or guild bonus) from the initial screen.

1 Like

Have you checked your mail? Rewards from daily login are sent there.

Reposting here since it’s more of a bug than an observation:

We’ll get some proper sounds on her. Not sure when we’ll get the change out.

1 Like

Not sure this is a bug but yesterday I matched a 5-match of skulls which was going to hit a bone dragon with third trait. None of my team was yet frozen at this point. My lead troop got frozen as expected, but I also expected to keep the turn, as the match was done when I wasn’t frozen yet. I lost then turn though.

1 Like

As you suspected, it’s not a bug. You always lose the turn hitting a traited Bone Dragon with skulls.

1 Like

Playing on iPad Pro with iOS 9.3.5, I’m experiencing loading times in excess of 60 seconds when starting the game. This began with the 2.1 update. I have no such problems on Steam.

Speaking of load times, getting to the guild menu from the map screen now takes a very long time on my iPhone 6.

What changed to make load times longer?

@Nimhain is there a reason we would be over our guild 40k max ?
Other guilds seeing this aswell.

Not sure if this is related to the update, but I’ve never seen it until 2.1:

2 Likes

Maybe buying seals in the store allows you to go over the 40K limit?

We had half our guild buy seals packs . Some even all 3 packs. That numbers in the thousands

From what I’ve seen to far, buying seals will add the number to the guild total in case it is at 40000 or below. Buying 1000 at 38765 pushes the counter to 39765, buying another 1000 pushes the counter to 40765, buying another 1000 leaves the counter unchanged.

2 Likes

If I had to guess, it’s the inclusion of store content directly in the guild interface. They should instead have added a guild tab to the existing store interface so you only pay the store load cost when you decide to make a purchase.

Yes. I used to get them in both the opening screen, and in mail. Perhaps THAT was a bug that slipped under the radar, and got fixed with this update?

Blargh. I understand why they did it – to make buying the hot new currency easier – but it’s still irritating to spend my life 20-30 seconds at a time in an age of constant instant gratification.

I mean, there may be other reasons for the slowness. There’s a lot of detail in that menu. It’s just speculation on my part.

Regardless, I hope the swap over to new servers improves the client-server performance across the board. Any time the game hits a server, it feels very lethargic to me.

3 Likes