11 red: 750,000 gold/ 11 gem keys

1 Like

Added, thanks.

1 Like

Blue Level 10 - 550k Gold - 90 Gems

Red Level 8 - 300k Gold - 8 Gem keys

Green Level 7 - 220k Gold - 5 Event keys

Yellow Level 8 - 300k Gold - 28 Glory keys

Brown Level 7 - 220k Gold - 24 Glory keys (yes, this changes to glory keys)
Brown Level 8 - 300k Gold - 28 Glory keys

1 Like

Thank you. With that I managed to extrapolate out the rest of the brown task line. Just need the rest of green and confirmation on a few things for a complete list.

I can confirm level 10 of yellow is correct.

1 Like

can confirm:
Blue Level 11 - 750k Gold - 100 Gem
Yellow Level 9 - 400k Gold - 32 Glory Keys

1 Like

Confirmations added, thanks to both of you.

I’m going to bed soon, but keep it up everyone, we are almost there!

Green Level 8 - 300k Gold - 5 Event keys

Purple Level 9 - 400k Gold - 800 Souls

1 Like

Blue 11 - 750k Gold - 100 Gems
Brown 9 - 400k Gold - 32 Glory Keys (Confirmation)

1 Like

can confirm: Yellow Level 11 - 750k Gold - 40 Glory Keys

2 Likes

So if you skip the last 2 unecononical tasks for each type every member would have to contribute 262k.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve updated the list again.

Correct, though the relative value of the respective things is subjective. Glory keys and souls in particular have their return on investment drop below where it was 2.0.1 for the individual tasks. Many already deemed souls “not worth it” even pre 2.0.1 whether their guilds needed it or not, and the RoI on glory keys gets much worse. Gems/Gem Keys/Event Keys individual tasks on the other hand, cost less than they would have per unit per task all the way up to level 9. Brown is kind of an odd one out here, being a great deal up to level 6, even if they are gold keys and an extremely sharp drop off after that. Though of course if your guild is going to max everything you might as well get everything. I’ll add my recommendations to the original post.

3 Likes

Newbies should go blue. 240 k gold gets 140 gems. A month of that and everyone gets dragon armor.

Newbies should do the first few Gold Keys tasks first. Pretty sure you get more Gold from the Keys than you spend, at least through Task 3 or 4.

Obviously hit all the low level colors, but nothing is better for newbies than saving gems for dragon armor. A 100% gold bonus after 4 weeks for 240 k gold. Every week after and it’s double gold contributions for same effort.

1 Like

I’ve done the math, and yes, depending on how organized your guild is, you definitely want to pick up those gold keys. You’ll get a slightly worse return on investment if you dont have a full roster or have leechers.

Added recommendation to focus down gems as much as possible after the first few levels of the others, if most of your guild does not have dragon armor (or deathknight armor) yet.

How much gold is a gold key expected to return on average?

Green - Level 10 - 550K Gold - 7 Event Keys

Thank you. With that I was able to extrapolate out the rest of the list. Just need confirmation on a few things now.

1 Like

Brown: Level 10 - 550k Gold - 36 Glory Keys - confirmed