2.1 Chest Opening Stats

Summer Imp not a bug :wink: It’s summer in Australia at the moment …

Prolly a 3am dev derp :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

so it’s seems to be normal to found a summer imp in chest…doesn’t it?

I’ve finished up with the 5000 gold chests, although it seems that the reward distributions are currently changing with each day (probably fine-tuning on the devs’ part).

The spreadsheet for your enjoyment and statistical analysis is here.

Now to do a pile of ascending common and rare troops… :smile:

No, Imps were the only ones that should not have been added. They slipped through because… imps.
I am innocent.

That’s what he wants you to think :wink:

I have recorded my chest openings so far in the previous spreadsheet. Enjoy the numbers. Here’s the link again.

1 Like

Now added some gem keys.

1 Like

Notice any difference so far? I wouldn’t expect that 1.0.9 would require the devs to play with these ratios, but there have been other economic changes.

It definitely looks like I got a better deal this time around but I doubt its been fiddled with.

2 Likes

Updated with VIP Chest numbers (the older ones were easy enough to remember). Same link, new tab.

1 Like

Holy smoke…only Epic & above for VIP Chests. What is the current bulk-buy gem cost for VIP chests?

They do cost a ton. 50 gems EACH. Same 5%/10% discount for 10/50 packs respectively. So the 50 packs cost 2250 gems - which sounds quite ridiculous, but I’ve come to terms with it. Also my first 50 pack was way worse than subsequent ones.

1 Like

Every four weeks or so I can afford a 50 pack of VIP chests, and I can assure you they are totally worth it! Of course it’s still the RNG you are depending on, so you mileage may vary.

I have been relying on the VIP chests to get the featured legendary of the week to Mythic status, plus get some random arcanes on the side. That’s been my main gem expenditure.

This again. 2.0 Release update. Glory and improved VIP Chests.

1 Like

I got a mythic every 4,000 glory keys.

I have more stats if anyone wants to count my video. I’m not particulary in the mood for checking over 8,500ish glory keys. xD

1 Like

As promised: opened and recorded the results of 18k Gold Chests. The rest have been done enough that I won’t bother. The results are very similar in any case.

2 Likes

What would be very interesting is the stats on Guild Chests at the various levels. Unfortunately, getting a big enough sample size is going to take a while, particularly as each level presumably has its own drop rates.

The last 2 guild chests of 20k and 40k should be the exact drop rate of glory and gem chests. The only difference is that 50 20k guild chests = 25 glory keys and 50 40k guild chests = 25 gem chests, or at least approximately based on guardian drops.

1 Like

I agree that’s likely and your video results appear to be consistent with that, but do we have anything definitive yet (i.e. Word of Dev)?