2.0 Known Issues

The PvP ranked doesn’t count difficulty. Just armor bonuses. PvP casual does include difficulty though. It’s working as intended.

Anyone else losing their daily login chain?
Got that in combo with opposite glory rewards (rank 14/15 3 glory)

Yeah, it’s happened to me two days in a row now.

1 Like

Was trying to open a VIP chest and got this error message that I’m attaching a screenshot of. This may have been addressed before but I’m not scrolling through 1600+ posts to find it.

Bug in arena in 2.0, monster won’t die in arena

Please see link:

Yep, only got 400 gold today… instead of my normally 1000 gold. :worried:
And my last battle was 22 hours ago… but I know that I logged in about 12 hours ago…

This popped up when i clicked on thrizian’s name to check him out…

sorry, I forgot to mention that happens in Arena battles which are concerned with difficulty level. Maybe, I didn’t understand correctly, english is not my native language.

thanks for your answer.

Editing my post so that it’s clear…

When I logged in this morning, my daily loyalty bonus was reset to day 1 even though I’ve played multiple times a day, every day, for a few weeks.

3 am estime

The daily bonus reporting the wrong tier will be fixed shortly. It will be fixed by the next reset.

The ghost troop bug is our priority and we will be looking to fix that asap. Once we do we’ll have a client fix out for Steam and hopefully mobile wont be too long after that (depending on approval times etc.).

4 Likes

Shouldn’t the ‘Daemonic Pact’ for Gorgotha be reworded to reflect the actual chance to summon an Ancient Horror upon death? It’s much,much greater than the 25% stated on the card. Before update 2.0 the 25% seemed to be accurate.

4 Likes

Whoa, lot of weird stuff just now…

Firstly there’s this:

I know I was in the top 100, because I was playing five minutes ago.

Secondly, the entirety of PVP actually being down while the next event sets itself up, which I didn’t see coming.

Thirdly, as soon as I exited that window, I got this:

I will add to the weirdness. As of 13 minutes after the event changeover, this is what the leaderboard looks like:

Look at how many matches the top few players were able to complete in the 13 minutes since changeover. What’s the story there?

Edit: while I am asking, how did I start with more than 500 PVP points?

2 Likes

I was about to post that screenshot.

1 Like

Hey guys we’re looking into PVP Ranking rewards not being sent out correctly.

1 Like

I just had a defense loss show up even though the logs don’t list any such thing. I’ve had 4 invades, all wins and that was marked right.

I have 3 defense losses and nothing has happened on my end.

43 battles in 13 minutes?