2.0 Known Issues

Yup. Hiya Guild Master :stuck_out_tongue:

Are there any patchnotes available? Cause I’m certain that my moloch used to deal 12+half enemy mana, now deals 14+half enemy mana. Just would like to know other changes.

Android version: I have to kill the app to be able to leave the chat… :frowning:

Then I’ve no idea, sorry for the wrong interpretation in the previous post. :frowning:

1 Like

I got two different imps out of my glory keys. Are multiple imps supposed to be available?

Patch notes here:

No mention of Moloch, and according to @Lyya’s site, which I don’t believe has been updated, his old stats were Magic+3 (plus half mana)

Source: Moloch - Troops - Gems of War Database

At the moment yes, Spring Imp keeps releasing the Winter Imp back into chests.

1 Like

So I just happily found that the chest loot is sorted various ways as opposed to before… then found this.

The ‘W’ Ultras - and maybe other tiers too - seem to be in reverse-alphabetical order. I found Wyvern → War Sphinx first and immediately looked for another, which was even more telling as shown above. Will try to see if there are any other, similar inconsistencies.

Traitstones also don’t seem to be sorted alphabetically but there are so few of them per tier it doesn’t matter much. I guess they’re going by some in-game order instead.

Nevermind, its not reverse anything, its just inconsistent.

Depends on which Imps.

The other 3 seasonal imps (winter, summer and autumn) are not supposed to be in the chests right now. Only spring, and presumably love should be in the chests.

You’re correct, my site has not been updated. It’s no longer possible for me to update immediately when the game files go live. I appreciate your patience while we work out a solution.

We haven’t made any changes to Moloch

Thanks pal, just happened to find it via the ingame news which didnt pop-up when I started the game.

Yeah, I wasn’t saying it should have been updated, but the fact that it wasn’t yet would allow him to compare the old and new stats on the card was all.

Thanks =) and disregard, I’m too tired to think. It actually was Celestasia’s Blessed trait that increased magic. Super embarrassing. Stupid me, sry for the fuss.

I play on PC usually, with multiple monitors set up, so i can have game on 1 and browser on the other.

Currently when i switch out windows, tabs in general i assume, every time i go back, the news pops up again if im on the map.

1 Like

Guild Roster is listing people as [PVP_RANK_0] of Whitehelm

Where Whitehelm is varies on the player of course, though the [PVP_RANK_0] is static over all.

2 Likes

I retreated from a training battle against my defense team and it broke my winning streak! :cry:

Did you press the “Disconnect” button? If so, that logs you out of chat completely (including Guild).

To leave the Global channel only, you need to remain connected and tap on “Channels” and then “None”. Hopefully can still be part of Guild chat then.

1 Like

I think @Nimhain just made it so Winter Wolf shows up first in the list because it’s her avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

every time i leave pvp i get the news banner.