2.0 Known Issues

Was still gold keys last I leveled a tier about an hour ago.

Do you remember the troops on the other team and how many traits they unlocked?

For player encountering the Soothsayer spell locking up the game:

If the game completely frozen?
Is the turn indicator still animating?
Was it the enemy soothsayer casting his spell or your soothsayer?
Were there purple Gems on the board or not?

No need of a video.
1° Used Knight Coronet’s skill. All purple gems disappeared from the board.
2° Opponent’s Soothsayer used its skill. The message “no target available” appeared with a red smiley because there was not even a purple gem to destroy.

When this happens, the opponent keeps his turn but has already played. So the AI stop playing and you can do nothing else than quit the game.

1 Like

Cheers @Picotin, we’ve managed to track the issue down and will be a fix out when possible.

2 Likes

Sooo I’ve had a couple issues. I do believe I didn’t get my glory I was supposed to. The daily reward when I claimed it only had gold. I was at rank 9. Usually the glory screen pops up but it didn’t at all for that. Also I was getting the normal numbers thing last night and I was still playing knowing it would get better but tonight I try to load a match from the PvP screen and I see all 3 card art behind the loading circle… game never loads. Has happened in both ranked and casual…

Exactly my issue in PvP now… screen of death I like it!

Hi @Theina could you try again? I’ve done some tweaks for you.

Awesome I’ll check it out thanks so much!

@Tacet Does this sound similar to the issue you got on your new account? or is it a bit different?

Can we get a fix for troop switching. I dislike having to switch from my defence team to my actual combat team in casual/ranked games. If it is being investigated, then thank you otherwise now you know and keep up the hard work thank you so much!

We are aware of the issue with teams defaulting to defend team in pvp. This looks like it is going to require a Client update to fix, we hope to get it out to steam version soon but unsure for mobile devices at this stage.

2 Likes

I am on steam so this is great news. Will the fix come at the same time on both steam and mobile?

Thanks @Nimhain PvP works great now. Even won a sketchy revenge battle :smiley:

Glad to hear it. We are investigating why this crash is occurring.

Unsure at this stage. We’re still discussing it.

Ok I have [quote=“Nimhain, post:243, topic:7368”]
Do you remember the troops on the other team and how many traits they unlocked?
[/quote]

Just had it happen right now. A bit different to the others as the king immortal trait triggered. But usually what happens:
hunger trait triggered on multiple troops and one troop after the last troop devoured is immortal (and you end up fighting the one after if still alive). For example: hunger eats the first 2 and you then fight the 4th one. But the undead troop is actually not the one attacking you (dmg does not match)

here’s the video!

1 Like

Thank you1 I’ve passed this along to the team.

@Nimhain: Sorry to be late answering; was fighting too many battles. Maw and mercy were in there, I don’t remember the fourth. Had it happen a second time with team identical to mine. Bone Dragon, Maw, Mercy, Dust Devil, only Dust Devil was the remaining troop. It was still attacking me but I could not damage it. Both times the remaining troop was frozen.

That’s fine, we think we may know what is happening and are currently working on a fix.