2.0 Known Issues

Glitch when I choose enemy #1 too often in PvP. Screen of death… It works alright when I choose enemy #2 or #3

1 Like

The Arena Troop Offer price issue seems to be back. I’m referring to an actual bug, here, not to my general complaint about the 20 gem offer being too expensive (which can be read here, however: 2.0 is Live! Servers are up! - #31 by LegendMaker ).

It’s the one we already had in the past, when the Arena troop level was raised from 10 to 15 (patch 1.07 or 1.08?).

I have all three troops as “Already Owned”, and they’re all at level 15 or above, yet the price for the 3 dupes at the end is… 151 gems, rather than 20 gems:

If I remember correctly, you had this bug quashed fairly quickly back then. Could you please have a look?

Also, should you seize this opportunity to kindly reconsider the post-1.09 pricing for this while you’re at it, and revert it back to something affordable for us Arena players from then on (even if it’s not 1 gem as in the good old days, 5 or maybe even 10 would be okay), then I would be very, very grateful. =)

I hope when they fix the bug counting wins as losses, they undo the extra losses. I’m down to 49% win/loss and 67xx rank. I think I have 2 attack losses and maybe 1-2 dense losses in truth.

1 Like

I just had the soothsayer bug happen to me. Soothsayer comes up with a frown emoticon “No Target”. It remains computer’s turn, and I’m stuck with the only option of quitting a battle I was easily winning.

Wight in Arena does not steal life, it still deals damage but does not receive bonus life.

Yup, they’re looking into it:

Update on Known Issues:

• Resource Bonuses not applying. Status: Resolved! Fix is out currently.

• Soothsayer spell with No Effect’ pop up causing the game to lock up. Status: Our internal testing is not triggering the issue. We’ll have another look into it. If someone affected by it can send us a video that would be useful.

• 60 Win Revenge Reward not giving out Event Key. Status: Resolved! If you missed out on the event key please contact our support team.

• Wight’s Spell not steal Life. Status: Resolved! Fix should be shortly.

• Error Message when unlocking a kingdom. Status: Resolved! Fix should be out.

• Ghost Troops causing unwinnable battles. Status: Still investigating the cause. Anyone with videos of this happening should send them to support please.

• Earning PVP points and Trophies from Quests or PVE battle. Status: Resolved! Fix should be out.

• Arena weapons reverting. Status: Resolved! Fix should be out.

• Arena Troop cost too high when owning all the troops @ lv15. Status: Investigating.

8 Likes

Ghost troop. Wish I had the video (didn’t know you needed it when it happened), but I took a screen shot of the troops involved:

I agree… And additionally,
I played to the point to reach Tier 1 (glad my day at work was an easy one…because getting an average of 25 points per match…the road to reach tier 1 is a long one…and for what? Some glory-the only nice resource from all that time playing- and gold keys hahah ) an arena round… The way the gems drops has changed… i am pretty used with the “combo breaker off” (level 720ish here)…but today this game drove me mad.
----PVP is basically flooded with the great maw…good lord…

2 Likes

its supposed to be glory keys per @Nimhain on another post and they are working on it

Since first launching into GoW 2.0 about 11 hours ago, I have had only 1 defense loss shown in the Battle Log (10h ago now according to the Log). The Battle Log shows 10 defense wins in the same period.

This is consistent with the “big trophy” popups I’ve seen over this time period – 10 wins reported, 1 loss.

HOWEVER, the very first time I launched GoW 2.0 11 hours ago and checked my Stats pane in the PvP tab, it showed I had 7 mysterious defense losses that were never logged in the Battle Log or announced in the popups. At this writing my stats show as 6 defense wins (compared to 10 visible in the log) and 13 defense losses.

My stats are identical in the event pane and “Overall Stats” pane – 12 invade wins, 0 invade losses, 6 defense wins, 13 defense losses.

It’d be nice to know whether the 12 unlogged or popup-reported losses actually happened, and where my missing 4 logged defense wins have gone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t know that. That’s good. Overall the amount of keys rewarded is good, but has to be the glory ones…
I am kinda positive towards the update. Don’t mind the bugs…But surely, the gameplay isn’t the same.

Was still gold keys last I leveled a tier about an hour ago.

Do you remember the troops on the other team and how many traits they unlocked?

For player encountering the Soothsayer spell locking up the game:

If the game completely frozen?
Is the turn indicator still animating?
Was it the enemy soothsayer casting his spell or your soothsayer?
Were there purple Gems on the board or not?

No need of a video.
1° Used Knight Coronet’s skill. All purple gems disappeared from the board.
2° Opponent’s Soothsayer used its skill. The message “no target available” appeared with a red smiley because there was not even a purple gem to destroy.

When this happens, the opponent keeps his turn but has already played. So the AI stop playing and you can do nothing else than quit the game.

1 Like

Cheers @Picotin, we’ve managed to track the issue down and will be a fix out when possible.

2 Likes

Sooo I’ve had a couple issues. I do believe I didn’t get my glory I was supposed to. The daily reward when I claimed it only had gold. I was at rank 9. Usually the glory screen pops up but it didn’t at all for that. Also I was getting the normal numbers thing last night and I was still playing knowing it would get better but tonight I try to load a match from the PvP screen and I see all 3 card art behind the loading circle… game never loads. Has happened in both ranked and casual…

Exactly my issue in PvP now… screen of death I like it!

Hi @Theina could you try again? I’ve done some tweaks for you.