2.0 Known Issues

I constantly get revenges vs ppl that didnt attack me, or at least dont show up in my battle log.

Huh… I don’t think that should happen. The only Revenge I’ve seen so far was against the one person I’ve had attack me earlier.

Possible agile/last enemy troop bug:

I was down against Hobgoblin as the last enemy troop, Maw couldnt devour him with his 25 mana skill. Nor Bone dragon could take him down, he didnt lose any armour and after 15 agiles a row from skull matches I quited the match.

It kinda dissapoint me that I was losing my winning streak because of his match. :frowning:

Has anyone addressed the drop rate of new troops? 250 glory keys… 3 new troops. 300 gold keys. 6 of the common. Wtf.

So as not to derail the topic about my pvp goblin problems i posted the pics in how much am i worth thread.

2 Likes

I am having a similar problem. My Maw, Gothra, Skeletos, Mercy team can’t kill the last enemy, a Herdmaster. The Herdmaster takes no damage either from Skull matches or Exploded gems. The Herdmaster is not accumulating mana from matches.

I’m guessing it’s a similar issue to the post @Eika made.

Two bugs here:

This occurred after retrieving some PVP defense rewards, seems to be a similar graphical bug to the redeem code one:

And Number 2:
I retrieved some rewards from Defense, which SAID I had 1 win and 0 losses. And I got some glory, gold and a gold key. But in looking in my battle log and win records, it’s recorded as a loss. So I think it might have given me a win reward even though I lost. Unfortunately I didn’t get a screenshot of the pvp reward screen as I didn’t think I’d need it at that point (only discovered the bug afterwards).

Don’t know whether it’s intentionally set so or a bug: the armor bonuses didn’t apply at all, so was difficulty setting.

We are aware of the Armor Bonus issue and are currently investigating the issue.

1 Like

why warlord III dont apply for ranked match? wanna reward more gold and souls :frowning:

Difficulty was never intended to apply in PVP, and it only stuck around in 1.0.9 since it wasn’t a simple fix. Difficulty will no longer apply in Ranked, HOWEVER! It DOES apply in Casual matches.

what’s the difference? why i cant play ranked pvp with more higher difficulty? on “normal” all games so easy.

Casual doesn’t get you any PVP points. The reason for keeping the difficulty out of Ranked is so that it’s a level playing field for everyone.

My first experience was a poor one… My very first game and the enemy refuses to die. I’m relieved to know this is a bug that you know about and are investigating.

I do hope that you consider getting a beta testing program going so we can work out bugs that break the game and ruin people’s fun. I understand that you guys can’t catch all the bugs yourself with a limited budget and small team - which is why it is a great idea to get help. No one wants to have a horrible experience when a patch rolls around. even just having a 2-3 day beta would probably suffice. Especially when there is always a potential bug that could halt someone’s ranked progress or cheese your way through it. Whereas if you have testers (free!) they could find that stuff for you before it hits the mass public and wreaks havoc.

Anyways, love the update other than PVP. although I am a little underwhelmed by the new kingdom troops (although the legendaries look awesome)

1 Like

Not sure if this is tied to my bug earlier with the defense collections, but my PVP battle report currently lists 3 Defense losses for me, (and 0 wins) yet my battle Log only shows two Defenses total (both losses):

may be better if we will can choose difficulty for ranked? who wanna play with normal - still plays on normal. PVP points will be same for different difficulties. Balance is maintained. And games in ranked pvp are not so boring.

1 Like

But then you are forcing people to manual change their difficulty between PvP and PvE or else they are punished on the PvP side of things (get a harder battle than they were expecting). It’s not a simple solution unfortunately.

Btw for anyone else reading this LittleMontana isn’t just complaining randomly. I’ll be honest and was tempted to say “If it’s so easy then why aren’t you at the top of the table?” But I checked the table beforehand and he IS at the top of the table at the time of this writing. So yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

i think that ppl can select where, how and with some difficulty they want play :slight_smile:
thanks for discussion, Ozball

1 Like

Granted. It will be up to the devs to decide how to proceed.

Good luck keeping that top spot :wink: