2.0.1 Known Issues

I see the Level 15 Summon in Arena bug was carried over from the 2.0 list, and is still under investigation, but what about these two?

Both are still happening in 2.01, I can confirm that.

For Serve & Protect specifically, having just recently acquired and started using it, I’d like to add that it seems to have two different bugs, possibly interacting.

1/ Everything works as intended in three situations:

• If you have 4 troops total AND your Hero is already at the top when you cast it (Hero gets armor bonus, all other allies get Barrier).

• If you have 2 troops total, regardless of the Hero’s position (Hero gets armor bonus, the ally gets Barrier).

• If you have no other troop left, regardless of the Hero’s position (Hero gets armor bonus, no Barrier is given).

2/ It works bizarrely in two situations (that I know of):

• If you have 4 troops total BUT your Hero is in any other spot than the top when you cast it, the Hero gets the armor bonus and Barrier, the ally who takes the Hero’s former spot gets nothing and the other 2 allies get Barrier.

• If you have 3 troops total when you cast the spell, regardless of the Hero’s position, you give Barrier to only one ally, the Hero gets the armor bonus, and that’s it: the other ally gets nothing.

I know you have a ton of issues to fix in PVP and elsewhere, but I hope the above helps a bit squashing this one, and that those issues aren’t forgotten. Thanks for all your hard work.

(The most pressing bug in the Arena right now would still be the Level 15 Summons, as this makes already elite troops like Summoner, Giant Spider or Sacrificial Priest pretty brokenly OP - especially since they summon Level 15 troops even after you get them to 0 Magic! ^^).

2 Likes