2.0.1 Known Issues

Same here. It’s like it’s reverted to the previous version. No 40+ PvP point battles for me. Seeing low values again.

Think it may be because the traits aren’t showing up correctly in the pre-PvP scouting screens…

yep! The notorious ghost troop is alive again! Only way to end the game is to quite! Oh No!

This predates 2.0.1, but the ‘Agile’ trait has been against me about half the time instead of 20%. This is usually against the Hobgoblin and it was occurring before and after the latest update.

This is the kind of thing that humans are very bad at tracking. Can you make a record of each time it fired or didn’t fire?

Also, keep track of whether it was one skull match or more – it’s possible that things like Agile/Hunger are rolled once for each skull match (rather than once for all skull matches) and only one success is needed to trigger the effect. This would mean more dodges when multiple skull matches appear on the board.

2 Likes

Impervious prevented Maw skull damage

I was attacking with Maw, and the 3rd trait triggered (apparently). The opponent had impervious, and didn’t get devoured, but in addition took no damage from the skull attack either.

1 Like

Unreleased troops appear in the kingdom screens:

The double difficulty buff for enemy summons is something I last saw in 1.8. At the time, it was 100% repeatable for me but eventually stopped and was presumably fixed. I haven’t seen this one in particular this patch but I haven’t triggered a Daemonic Pact yet either. It does look like exactly that, though. However, the other part I found interesting here is that the summoned version has level 17 stats Warlord 4 stats (x3 again due to glitch) while being clearly a level 16 troop. And also, why is Daemonic Pact summoning anything that isn’t max level for its current ascension in the first place?

A fully-traited Infernal King resurrected with no traits. (Exploring in Forest of Thorns, so rather difficult to reproduce.) Is this the intended behavior for Immortal now?

I have been watching it for a couple of weeks since I noticed it triggering too often . I noticed it typically fires like 2 of 5, 3 of 6 or even 4 of 7 on any given series when I face a troop that has agile active. It occurs to my cell phone account too; Listintira. It’s reaching a point sometimes that it may be worth it to go ahead and take the damage because it’s a coin flip for my skull attack to work.

It’s been typically single skull matches. I do tend to do better when the skull match is triggered by an initial match rather than being the first match.

Triggered again, on explore, but this time from dokkalfar. Normal summon, not from a death/trait. Also playing on steam this time, not my phone, so it’s across platforms as well. Same thing, starts are x9, but the creature is level 17. And absurdly powered.

AI Orion’s Spell bug - it was first reported here I believe (2.0 Known Issues - #541 by Onizakkii).
Today fighting against my defense team to test it out (on adroid), I also observed Orion’s spell failing to deliver damage to the last troop (it happend several times in different battles. Only when there’s a single troop left). The attached pic shows the moment right after Orion had cast his spell (sorry that’s not a video).

Im wondering if the 3rd trait “assassinate” of the new class works correct? The trait seems no effect if the hero is not in the 1st place in the team.
The trait says “when matching skulls”, which is different with Bullseye of Archer, saying “for skull damage”. Or do I misunderstood?

Other people are saying that the hero must be the first troop. It seems like that trait’s word choice is poor.

It should be clarified a bit.

Not sure if it is a bug or it is designed so (must be the 1st troop). Archer has a 5% higher lethal rate, why we use assassin then? only for the last enemy?

Because the last enemy is almost never damaged, so you’re getting a lot more damage for free when the Assassin’s trait triggers.

Scenario: Archer hero with 15 attack, front enemy with 50 life.

(1) Attack 1 hits, maybe Bullseye triggers for 50 damage. If not,
(2) Attack 2 hits, maybe Bullseye triggers for 35 damage. If not,
(3) Attack 3 hits, maybe Bullseye triggers for 20 damage. If not,
(4) Attack 4 hits, maybe Bullseye triggers, but the damage would have killed the front troop anyway.

– vs. –

Scenario: Assassin hero with 15 attack, back enemy with 50 life.

(1) Attack 1 hits, maybe Assassinate triggers for 50 damage. If not,
(2) Attack 2 hits, maybe Assassinate triggers for 50 damage. If not,
(3) Attack 3 hits, maybe Assassinate triggers for 50 damage. If not…

You get the point.

4 Likes

Not that it defeats your argument at all or anything, but the last troop is the 2nd-most likely troop (after the first) to be damaged, in my experience, primarily because the last troop is the specific target of certain spells like Knight Coronet and Rock Worm.

got it:thumbsup:

My Impervious Carnex, just got devoured by Maws third trait.

The issue log above indicates that you were hoping to get the fix out “early next week”. Any confirmation on what day ‘early’ is likely to be?

Inb4 it comes out friday.