2.0.1 Arrives!

Oh yes I love it when you talk dirty to me, creeping death is it worth it or not? I’m yet to own this one

It was mostly worthless pre-2.0.1, as Death Mark was underwhelming. Since 2.0.1, it is seeing a rise in popularity.

That’s great news I shall invest the time into acquiring creeping death, thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. I can’t wait until the guild update, it’s exactly what this game needs. I love competition and with the leaderboards being reset it gives everyone a reason to compete and go hard. I can’t wait this is the update that will take this game to the next level! I think Guilds should also benefit from a say a VIP perk! Please share your thought guys

My thoughts are, your enthusiasm is infectious and is making me giggle.

1 Like

Have the devs confirmed that the guild leaderboard will get reset?

Lyya there you go talking dirty to me again lmfao, I’m glad that I can make you giggle. A friend of mine said that the devs said they will be resetting the leaderboards but I have not officially heard this myself. I hope he’s right because it would be really Epic! Some guild have like 2 year head start on new guilds. What do you all think of guild ranking bonuses and weekly rewards?

The guild reset will happen if they do anything to guild tokens or trophies, no sence in losing something that lost most of its value after 5000.

Was this confirmed Killer?

I haven’t seen a single post where a dev said that the guild leaderboard will get reset. That’s a huge assumption to make.

No dev has ever said the guild leader board will be reset. Numerous contributors on the forums have speculated it might be, but the devs have said nothing.

I doubt they will reset the league rankings. My guess would be they are implementing seasons. I have no hard data to back up my guess. Pure speculation on my part.

1 Like

The guild tokens were confirmed by @Sirrian no official word about trophies.

Darn it! That sucks

Just to be clear the way you posted it, on the context of a reset, might sound like we would lose all our guild tokens investiments… To put things into a better perspective to everyone, here is what Sirrian posted:

4 Likes

Actually i remember on the old forums they did say it was always there plan to have seasonal trophy leaderboards,mind you im talking about late 2014 very early 2015 this was said. i have no idea if this plan was changed since its been sooo long

2 Likes

My assumption is that they’ll create weekly leaderboards, presumably with the same or better rewards attached as the current, while still keeping the legacy “Overall” leaderboards in tact for bragging rights.

2 Likes

@Sirrian

I thought that the refund for troops option was supposed to last longer than only 3 days? I didn’t have enough time to make a refund for a troop that I wanted to :frowning:

They deactivated the refunds because there was an exploit going on… After fixing it they will probably inform us and reactivate the refunds. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I had forgotten about that.

I hope they fix it and let us refund those troops still