2.0.1 Arrives!

Impervious should protect against Devour. Currently it doesn’t due to a bug, but any impervious troops could be used in a fight against Maw.

Er… That’s what I said… Until bugs are fixed, Impervious isn’t a maw counter…

You were implying that there were no Maw counters added, which there were, they’re just not working. And with the bug with Mab’s third trait (which you mentioned), it was slightly ambiguous as to which fixes you were referring to.

Indigestible being added to a few troops might not have helped as we don’t know the cause of the bug to Impervious, and it could affect all Devour/Mana Burn immunity traits.

1 Like

Question concerning the Assassins Assissinate trait - the 10% lethal to last enemy on skull match. Does the hero have to be the troop matching skulls or since it says skull match instead of skull dmg does his position matter? This may mean the diffence between using my Arcane Darks now or waiting until the next Mythic comes and compare/contrast then. I figure the Hero needs to actually be the one matching skulls but want to double check…

1 Like

Edited to make my point more clearly… Thanks

1 Like

Question about the Watcher troop: is it supposed to be a monster now? It used to be a daemon but is showing up as monster now.

Watcher was always a monster.

sorry but the exploration mode is absolutely useless, you only get minor or major traitstone just like in normal battles…

It’s not only those, you can and do get Arcanes from it. It’s all down to RNG. It’s just the RNG on Explore should be better than in normal battles. My first explore I got an Arcane traitstone, so they DO in fact drop.

2 Likes

more than 20 battles exploring on broken spire, only minor and a few major… a waste of time

1 Like

i got 3 out of 100 battles,but ive gotten more than that before explore and sometimes took wayyy more battles just rng is all

Don’t worry, the console patch will surely contain all-new bugs, prepared just for you.

Yeah, but a fair amount of console bugs are in our favor. I don’t report those lol

1 Like

Extra turn is on 13 blue gems, wasn’t it 10 before? That change is unlisted though.

That’s in the patch notes - it was a change to all troops with a similar ability 2.0.1 Arrives! – Gems of War

1 Like

I did 20 fights on explore mode, got 2 arcanes, 2 runics, 1 celestial and rest the trashy ones. I feel quite satisfied. Tho, it seems a big luck :smiley:

1 Like

I got 3 runics out of 5 explores so clearly everyone’s mileage will vary.

Indeed, I got only minors and majors from 6.

I got 1 runic from 1 explore… that 100% drop rate is obviously broken and Explore mode is over-powered…

9 Likes

Guess YOU got my precious runic. :slight_smile: