Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

2.0.1 Arrives!

Asha you rock, you seem to know everything! Here’s something new. What do you think about changing Herald of Chaos skill from targeting the first player to player of choice. I really like the card and the design but thinks that should be changed. Please tell me your thoughts

lol I don’t even know half of everything in this game. :smile_cat:

As for Herald, I don’t use him as much as I would like. I would love it if he could do targeted damage since he uses so much mana.

Well it’s settled Asha can you talk to the devs and see if they can change Herald, it’s such a cool card that deserves to be used more

Herald of Chaos already has a target for his spell:

Hex Blade (14 Purple/Brown)
Destroy a row. Deal [Magic + 1] damage to the first enemy and reduce a random Skill by [Magic + 1], boosted by Blue Gems destroyed. [2x]

The “row” in question is the target. No spell in the game allows for multiple targets to be selected, and that would require a fairly significant change to put into effect.

Besides, Herald’s third trait (Death Touch) means he’s going to see increased use, now that Death Mark is so much more deadly.

3 Likes

Interesting so Deathmark really works now or is it in the works? I think the skill should be hit any target rather then the first but that’s just me I guess.

See this thread for an ongoing discussion of the changes in 2.0.1 regarding Death Mark (with varying degrees of relevance throughout):

2 Likes

Oh yes I love it when you talk dirty to me, creeping death is it worth it or not? I’m yet to own this one

It was mostly worthless pre-2.0.1, as Death Mark was underwhelming. Since 2.0.1, it is seeing a rise in popularity.

That’s great news I shall invest the time into acquiring creeping death, thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. I can’t wait until the guild update, it’s exactly what this game needs. I love competition and with the leaderboards being reset it gives everyone a reason to compete and go hard. I can’t wait this is the update that will take this game to the next level! I think Guilds should also benefit from a say a VIP perk! Please share your thought guys

My thoughts are, your enthusiasm is infectious and is making me giggle.

1 Like

Have the devs confirmed that the guild leaderboard will get reset?

Lyya there you go talking dirty to me again lmfao, I’m glad that I can make you giggle. A friend of mine said that the devs said they will be resetting the leaderboards but I have not officially heard this myself. I hope he’s right because it would be really Epic! Some guild have like 2 year head start on new guilds. What do you all think of guild ranking bonuses and weekly rewards?

The guild reset will happen if they do anything to guild tokens or trophies, no sence in losing something that lost most of its value after 5000.

Was this confirmed Killer?

I haven’t seen a single post where a dev said that the guild leaderboard will get reset. That’s a huge assumption to make.

No dev has ever said the guild leader board will be reset. Numerous contributors on the forums have speculated it might be, but the devs have said nothing.

I doubt they will reset the league rankings. My guess would be they are implementing seasons. I have no hard data to back up my guess. Pure speculation on my part.

1 Like

The guild tokens were confirmed by @Sirrian no official word about trophies.

Darn it! That sucks

Just to be clear the way you posted it, on the context of a reset, might sound like we would lose all our guild tokens investiments… To put things into a better perspective to everyone, here is what Sirrian posted:

4 Likes