10x souls return for Valkyrie is a problem

There is something else, kind of a big problem if anyone figures it out - Valk with a couple other cards vs specific named cards can lead to a soul & gold exploit making a single battle nearly infinite.

Not sure if I get what you meant, but Its a cap on gold/soul.

I think he is saying for instance lets say u find an AI enemy team that cant hurt you. You could sit there and spam Valk all day. But ya there is a cap so this isn’t really a problem.

Whats the cap? Also, is this cap only for Gold & Souls (Keys & Scrolls can get acquired as well)?
And its not just Valk.

The caps are:

Gold = 105
Souls = 40
Keys = No limit
Maps = No limit

Gold and souls are both effected by the percent increase shown on the map screen. It is a combination of your armor bonus, difficulty bonus, and VIP bonus. Traits like merchant for 25% gold and necromancer for +50% souls only increase the amount accumulated during a match toward the 105 or 40, after which the other bonus raises it.

4 Likes

An example where I am atm:
Vet7, Deathknight Armor, normal difficulty:
Valkyrie activates 2 times, 4 enemies → 83 Souls
Valkyrie activates 3+ times → 100 Souls cap reached.

So my usual setup is yellow or red banners to feed the valkyrie fast in 2 matches and then 2-3 troops to eat that blue mana.

Knight Coronet / Griffon Knight
Griffon Knight / Shadow Cat / Rowanne / Sunweaver
Valkyrie
Prismatic Orb / Raven

…are my favourites. Usually this way I use Valk 2-4 times each match.

One easy way to get souls and farm traitstones that I’ve done (also good for XP) if you have access to maxed out Dirt Devils is find certain challenges that can be beat by 3x dust devils (level 15+, maxed traits) + a Valkyrie (with the +%50 soul trait). An easy example of this would be to farm the first challenge in Mist of Scales at w1 difficulty over and over while watching something else, you barely need to pay attention to the game while doing it. You can try to cast valkyrie if you get the chance for even more souls but with +100% soul armor you finish the match with 3 DD casts and get 15 souls for your troubles with no need to touch gems.

You can do 3-4 of these matches in 3 minutes or so… more if the ai doesn’t get too many matches.

That’s with my kingdom bonuses though, I’m maxed out.

1 Like