1 click disenchant extra mythics

By the time I had enough stuff well past mythic to consider slogging through the current disenchant interface, I pretty much had no need to use it. Thats kind of a problem with the current system, it takes so long to extract those souls unless you have at least mythic +100 of commons/rares or mythic +20 of ultra rares that it would be nearly as fast just to do some battles with Valk and farm them directly. Having single-click for over mythic +4 might curb this a bit, since having anything at mythic +4 would result in small amounts of extra souls, but you could easily end up progressing beyond the need for significant quantities of souls by the time you can get them using this method, especially now that total amounts of glory keys may be going down and the system may be favoring gem keys and gold keys a bit more, which could make it less likely to get mythic ascensions in the rare/ultra-rare category far, far before commons as with now.

The one time I would recommend doing some disenchanting is after spending a bunch of event keys. Usually this gets a specific ultra-rare or two so far past mythic that it is worth the time opening the menu and disenchanting your extra copies. It might only save you a few battles, but at least the time ratio is of benefit at that point.

1 Like

I get like 20,000 or more souls when I go through and disenchantā€¦ thatā€™s a bit more than a couple battles with valk lol

How long does that take you, though? My point was that the current archaic interface, and the fact that there needs to be forced waits for server verification after every disenchant when you do it individually, makes the time-cost ratio not worth it until you have built up a good number of troops, not that disenchanting doesnā€™t give enough souls total. If it takes you an hour to get 20k souls through disenchanting stuff you already have, and I can get 5-6k souls and 2-4 arcanes in the same amount of time. If somehow havenā€™t passed the soul wall but your guild does thousands of glory keys weekly (which will no longer be possible after the patch), this could be a bit of an exception, but it still doesnt make the associated timesink and interface slog any less silly. Either way, I got past the point of actually needing to disenchant during the process of just farming arcanes, and at the time I passed over that barrier, most troops that I had over mythic on would have given me at best 200-300 souls each.

1 Like