1.08. What I think and what I'd like improved. (long)

From the release of 1.08 I’ve got at least 20 legendaries, including 2xsheggra and 1 Crimson bat

On the epics part I did get 2 new epics I didn’t have before (shadow hunter and goblin rocket) I’m now only missing that bear from maugrim woods. But still 0 on legendary. I opened to many glory/gem/event keys not to get any legendary :confused:
Pre patch I bought a 450 gem pack of keys which broght me 5 legendary cards (no new but still I was pleased). I feel a bit disappointed, that all my effort didn’t result even in a single legendary in such a long time. Before update I usually got 1 legendary every 10 days of play. .

Another 143 gems on 10 event keys (trying to get a carnex which I don’t have). Results are. . Bad. .

I spent a ton of gems the first week of 1.0.8 trying to get Psion, and never got him. I got Carnex x2 on the first try this week. It’s all down to luck anyway. :wink:

I have discovered that Event Keys are a fantastic way to get Ultras.

1 Like

Yeah, that flame canon I got popped up 5 times in a row, I even thought it’s a bug :laughing:

I’m saving all my event keys for Karakoth for that +2 magic. xD

1 Like

Ironically, Darkstone is the easiest for me to reach (pending traitstones) because I went and tested Event Keys (face-first) while that was happening. So I now have all those at Mythic except Psion (5 out of 6) and the next event troop will be acquired in the same fashion as the last couple…

It will still be harder even with that. Darkstone has a big spread with its color type requiring many different traitstones. As soon as a chest has the blue/purple traitstone in it, Karakoth will be maxed. Basically half the kingdom of Karakoth runs on it. The only challenge would be Green Slime, but there aren’t really any other good green/blue troops competing for that particular stone.

That’s true. But Karakoth has a few epics that need to be rounded up for Mythic status, which could take a while.

Yeah, but I nearly have them all. 100 event keys would probably be enough to push it over. The main thing holding me back is only 4 legendary Green Slimes. The other 2 epics are only a few away from mythic.

I’ve got 6 Crhytwhatever, 3 Ferit and 2 Slimes (all at legendary). The real question is, when are we going to see a Karakoth event now that there are eight troops there… I guess some weapon, but still.

Does anyone know, do the Event chests drop stones that are mostly the colors of that weeks featured kingdom? For example would a Karakoth event be mostly stones with blue, purple and brown?

A Karakoth event would almost certainly drop Purples only. Arcanes would probably be Purple/Blue or possibly Purple/Brown. Unless something else happened for that event - it IS specific.