1.0.9 Sneak Peek- Frozen

There is only one legendary-exclusive trait at the moment (or at least only one I can think of) : Huge.
It has a lowest rarity equivalent, Big, but Huge is only on legendaries. I wish they had done that with other traits too…

For example, instead of “Daemonic Pact”, have “Hellbound” : 100% chance of summoning ancient horror (or something bigger) on death…

Just a wild suggestions but something like this:
-moloch (absorb - each time enemy unit casts a spell moloch gains 3 mana)
-orion (pray - when attacking with skulls orions team will attack enemy troop that has hunters mark on it, even if that troop is not in first position)
-gorgotha (burning evil - doubles burn effect on enemy troops or burn effect on enemy troops can’t fade unless cleansed)
-jarl (giants punishment - at start of each of your turns deal 1 damage to all enemies)
-kerberos (healhound presence - enemy units gain 1 less mana from all gem matches)
Etc. .

5 Likes

+1 to unique legendary traits. Gosh it would be nice for legendaries to feel, well, legendary again. When you have common troops that inspire more fear than the boss types… It’s out of whack. I am all for giving troops of all levels more versatility and some interesting traits, but I still think that rarity should extend a certain amount of prestige, even after the ascension process.

2 Likes

Absolutely! And confer better stats! The legendaries are, after all, much harder to get hold of, more expensive to level up, and near impossible to unlock the traits… why would anyone bother at the moment…

And besides the “double skull damage vs troop type” traits and the “+1 stat for each color ally” traits (which I would not consider unique, despite only one troop having each), the only unique trait, currently, is Inscribed on Golem…

Ooh, darn good point! I forgot about the group cleanse, which makes that team even stronger

1 Like

Could not agree more, it’s kind of sad that so many many legendary troops have become so very unplayed. I used to use gorgotha All THE TIME! I miss my little buddy…

Someone watched the movie frozen and probable thought “how can i turn this movie into a game mechanic?” or “that power she has is good but how can i use that to effect the game?” or “Hmm it would be nice to freeze my opponents just like her but we already have entangle…thats it stop their extra turns like she freezes a person.”