1.0.7 Server Maintenance

Hi All,

As you may have guessed, we’re in server maintenance for 1.0.7.

It won’t be too long.

You may have experienced a crash with the server maintenance message! If so - sorry about that… should be no harm done though, and when we turn the servers back on (shortly), and you update, then it should all be working fine again

4 Likes

Woohoo! It’s a relief, too, as I just tried to boot up the game and instead of loading, it just crashed (like it does, sometimes, as described in my support thread). So I tried it on my phone, which is newer and generally doesn’t crash like my iPad does. And it also crashed!

Tl,dr: I thought I was screwed, but instead I find good news!

Is this just prep for the update, or the update itself??

on steam GOW is being updated right now.

edit: i’m on 1.0.7, but some things still need to be fixed.

Good news… now I will wait and check for the Apple store…

Steam has downloaded earlier on this evening but I still can’t launch the game… I can hardly wait! :slight_smile:

We’re just waiting on the game appearing as an update in the app store now

Just a heads-up for Steam players… the scroll-wheel map-zooming is broken in this version of 1.0.7
It seems to be an unfortunate interaction with a new version of Adobe Air.
We’ll try to get it fixed for asap, but with the team out at PAX, it might take a few days.
In the mean time, you CAN use PageUp & PageDown to scroll

Once it’s done and ready, any plans on posting a news update on Steam? Could be a good chance to get some new player involved. :wink:

So many guides I’ll have to update… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m really looking forward to 1.07. :smiley: I’ve already updated it on Steam and am just looking forward to the servers going back up again.

Steam is working now! :smile:

Yeah, it is working :smiley:

But didn’t you say the kingdom levels would carry over? My previously maxed out kingdoms are level 9 now.

@xSidarothx

I was just about to ask the same thing.

Your kingdoms will not lose any levels when you upgrade to 1.0.7 – everything carries over just as it was before.
AND remember – as we mentioned above – your existing kingdom levels will NOT be lost when you upgrade to 1.0.7.

A couple of people who tried to log on during maintenance got their kingdom levels migrated incorrectly. I caught about 100 of them actually and fixed them manually.
Might have been a few more snuck through… if so, let us know at support (do NOT PURCHASE any extra levels) and we’ll force another migration for you

That’s what I get for being impatient, I guess. :confounded:

Thanks. Will do so immediately ^^

Is it just me… or is the game become incredibly fast?

I fought a battle and i could hardly follow the moves…

Can I just say how much I’m loving it? It is awesome. Just a little note cos that wouldn’t be the same without a comment ( :stuck_out_tongue: ), it’d be cool to sort troops by types (I’ve just spent a while looking at the new mechanics to make a specific kind of troop team). But I’m loooooving it! :smiley:

Great idea on the Sort-By-Type!

If you’re looking for a specific troop type, you CAN type it into the search box… so type in “Daemon” and it will show all the Daemons

Yes, I was going to comment on it, just did it to try it out and it worked perfectly, but you’ve beaten me to the suggestion. ^^
I’m going to have so much fun invading again. :blush:

Did we lose the ability to zoom in and out of the map, cause I really used that feature a lot?