What's your fastest invade team? ***UPDATED - check 1st post ***

Yeah it would only work if Humility had no armor left.

oh i dint realize how it worked i guess, did not know that armor would stop it from triggering?

well in the bone dragon courage combo i worked somewhat viable humility in xP
Humility
Dark Maiden
Courage
Bone Dragon

more or less just makes a better tank tho atm

Dark Maiden also makes a decent retort to mercy and can be used to ramp the bone dragon as well as being a decent secondary tank webbing on skull damage

Not trying to be harsh, but Humility and Dark Maiden definitely do not go together.

1 Like

as a tank this is a really nasty combo actually… cuz it boosts dark maidens spell level increasing the hp she gives meaning alot more spell and armor for rest of the team… this combo is rarely losing in pvp and getting a lot of defense victories as well… idk i see where you would say that but i concur it does work well together

basically the concept is to give humility a ton of hp so it can keep taking hits boosting the rest of the party and using dark maiden to ramp bone dragon or itself to skull spam or further increase humility’s hp. i rarely use humility’s spell, or courage for that matter. idk but im getting more defense victories than losses so it works imho… not really a showcase of humility but overall its doing its job.

in the last ten minutes i have 3 offensive victories and 2 defensive victories, i think it works?

Wolf’s Banner:
Humility
Lady Anariel
Crimson Bat
Elven Bard

didnt think it could be done but actually faster than skull spamming when it pulls off (most the time)

tassarion/mad prophet/crimson bat/elven bard also works if you dont got humility traits… maybe a lil faster even

+2 purple + 1 red -1 yellow banner

Dark Monolith
Creeping Death - Sorcerer class, Possession perk (count as a Daemon), fully traited
Giant Spider - must have at least the first trait
Incubus - for the extra glory

With 2 magic links and the +2 purple banner Creeping Death gets up in 2 matches even without a surge. The only problem is Dark Monolith fully traited takes too long to take damage to get the double damage. Incubus is blocked but does still get up quickly with a decent Spider cast. Most of the time the enemy team is dead before you even have a chance to cast Incubus.

Playing now

• Kraken (full traited)
  • Valkyrie (full traited)
  • Justice
  • Queen Mab (full traited)

Dragon Banner

This Team runs very good. Try to fill Valkyrie first. Then make blue but try to not use purple for that. Then Justice is ready to blow. Try to focus on purple gems because you have to fill Kraken and Mab over and over again. If there are more than 13 blue gems on the board use Mab. Otherwise use Kraken everytime you can. It is very important that you have the third trait for Kraken because everytime you spam Justice Kraken does 3 damage on all enemies for 4 and 5 gem matchings :wink: It would be also very good if Mab has her third trait for freezing enemies.

This is also the team I’m using, and it’s very good. However I don’t have Courage’s last trait yet so I can’t say if it’s better than a courage team.

At the moment I am using:

Green seer***
Giant spider***
Kraken***
Kraken***

Cant remember what banner at the moment. Some blue and purple combo

Just get off seer or spider, let them go back and forth and krakens third trait takes care of the rest. Opponents get maybe one or two turns. Usually don’t even throw Kraken.

That’s my current Explore team. :+1:

1 Like

I started with your team from the original post:

Dragon Banner
Sheggra***
Infernal King**
Courage***
Mercy***

I hardly ever ran into trouble except teams with a fully traited Sylvanimora. The entangle trait is crippling to this team! I swapped Sheggra from slot 1 with fully traited Fortress Gate which has Impervious. That troop also only takes brown mana which doesn’t block Courage at all.

I use this team as a strict Courage skull tank. He doesn’t always hit a 4+ match, even when the board looks like he’ll land a certain extra turn. Infernal King takes a little time to charge at 18 mana required, so I later substituted Hellcat into his spot, only requiring 12 mana of the same colors (purple/yellow). I also like the fact that with Hellcat, I get to choose which color gem to turn red instead of Infernal King’s set swap of skulls → green & brown-> red. With Hellcat charging faster than Infernal King, the board is easier for me to regain control of if Courage misses extra turns.

More often than not, it you get a good purple/yellow alignment for Mercy’s spell on your first turn, it’s game over. Mercy easily charges Hellcat, Hellcat easily charges Courage & the loop begins. I never even stop to match 4 & 5 gems. Just spam Courage spells. The more red & skulls you leave out there the more likely you’ll continue matching from the spell.

And if you’ve used Courage before you know that it goes without saying - ALWAYS choose skulls when choosing his 2nd gem to create along with red.

Try this team & tell me if you like. It’s so fast on 3 trophy matches! I only do 1-2 trophy matches when a revenge battle shows up. I went to rank 1 in just over 2 hours last night.

So my fastest team so far is:

Dragon Banner
Fortress Gate***
Hellcat*
Courage***
Mercy***

1 Like

Not sure if you tried it, but I’ll point out that Dwarven Miner is another mono-brown Impervious troop, and with the event boost, he has even better stats than Fortress Gate this week.

Great catch! I use this team on console, though, and we don’t have the events yet :pensive: