Treasure Hunter Finish a Treasure Hunt with 2 or more Vaults - buggy?

god save the queen.

Me too…
This evening I finish with 3 safes…and no trophy :confounded::confounded::confounded:

Tomorrow I set American language
(My ps4 is in Italian language)

If someone knows Italian please post/write to JOS that he needs to change his language settings to English to workaround this bug.

Thanks.

Thank u @Strat …tomorrow I try :blush::blush::blush:
I hope that after i have changed the language, I can finish the map with 2 safes :joy::joy::joy:

It’s not so easy

Make sure it’s US English to be safe.

Yesssss
Thank u…

I’ve read that a German user has got the trophy…changing in American English the ps4 language :blush::blush::blush:

Now I have change language us English…
I have to finish treasure map 4 times…
I hope that in one time of this 4 I finish with 2 or more safe :blush:

Gooooooot it works
Thank u guuuuyyyysssssssss

Now I need only one trophy…
To make a troop “mythic”
For this I need 5 orange cards…

Difficult to earn…
But I have time…

Congrats! I hope you get the final trophy and still keep playing.

1 Like

Not necessarily. Any troop can be made mythic but it may require more troops based on the base rarity. Each time you ascend a troop, you will need more versions of it to bring it to the next level. The following lists how many you need to ascend a troop (technically add 1 to each since you cannot ascend a troop if you wouldn’t have any left so if you only have 5 copies, you’d need 1 more.)

1st Ascension: 5 (Legendaries can be made Mythic)
2nd Ascension: 10 (for 15 total. Epics would need 5 to Legendary then 10 more to Mythic)
3rd Ascension: 25 (for 40 total. Ultra Rares can be made Mythic here)
4th Ascension: 50 (for 90 total. Rares can be made Mythic here)
5th Ascension: 100 (for 190 total. Commons can be made Mythic here)

So if you have a lot of a lower card, it will still work.

1 Like

Yes…I think I need a loooooong time :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks man :wink::wink::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Me and my partner did this a tonne of times before the update (when it was use these 15 turns) now it’s gone down to 8 there is no chance. We live in the UK and it has nothing to do with US English and all that crap. For some people it’s been glitched and for some it hasn’t. We are missing only this trophy and we’re going to keep trying to get it. Our friends in the US said they had the same problem. So excuse me for not being American :confused:**

Adetto che devi cambiare la lingua. Xo ti devo dire che questa nn e vero! Nn centra nnt! Non cambiare. E solo che cera un problema prima :)**

Non lo so…
Però ha funzionato e ho ricevuto il trofeo :blush::blush::blush:

Your english skills are coherent. That is more than i can say for some people. (the people i am talking about play elsword in korea)

I am Scottish. I would think my English skills were to the best of their ability. Just because I can speak another language does not mean I’m foreign :joy:

1 Like

Professionale :joy:

To be sure, there exist in this world some folks for whom English is a first language, but who do their utmost to convince their readers otherwise.

1 Like