This week: Bombots are the New 50 Shades of Bone Dragon

Was that or a team with 4 troops with Life Drain.

Yup, 20% my ass. Check this out XD

1 Like

I’ve been devoured in about 80% of my matches against Black Manacles today. It’s nearly automatic.

2 Likes

Pardon me if my manacles devour often, my team has famine…

5 Likes

I have been seeing a lot of 80+ armor Bombots too but as long as I get my Bombots off first and take out their armor it’s only Black Manacles I have to worry about. I have 4 losses so far this week all because of Black Manacles.

The Bombot teams are getting so annoying I’m giving up on PvP for the week and sticking to Arena.

I don’t have Elspeth traited so I don’t have a real good way to power bombots outside of just going with Deep Borer myself.

I’d rather just use my Dragon team, I can take a loss every 20 battles or so.

1 Like

I was one of them until I noticed getting more difficult encounters in PvP. So I changed it for 1 dwarven miner instead. Sorry. :slight_smile:

I lost to Bombots once so far. Forget what I was using but it obviously wasn’t good enough. Might’ve been a skull team… there was a big Carnex sitting in front of them and I couldn’t get rid of it. Plus they got a brown 5-match lol.

1 Like

I was doing ok and then my dragon team lost a couple of times. Since then I’ve been using bone dragon, Valkyrie, justice and mab, works well enougb

Dragons is not great against them unless you get lucky. Need to use 2-3 moves minimum to take away enough armor…

My experience is quite different. Most of the time i get Dragon Soul up before an enemy bombot fires, by virtue of having first turn and only needing two matches, and that already tends to take enough oomph out of their casts.
Sure sometimes the starting board is a pain but it goes smoothly most of the time.

3 Likes

Dragons seem to be the only thing really working for me. With Deep Borer up front and Black Manacles in the rear, it’s pretty much a toss up. There are just some matches where everything goes wrong and I lose.

I don’t know why it took me 2 days to think of it but the best counter to Deep Borer / 2 x Bombot / Black Manacles is Green Seer / Giant Spider / 2 x Kraken.

Every match-4/5 takes armor off the Bombots and it gives you a good chance to Devour the Black Manacles.

2 Likes

Or just use mechs? Carnex and dracos has impervious so manacles cant do nothing to them. And all mechs start with about 150 armor and hp combined, with a big tendency to further tank up.

The other thing people might be forgetting is that the Defense team may actually be an Offense team - thanks to the bug about teams not saving, teams switching, teams reverting back.

1 Like

Too slow and thus still vulnerable to bombots.

So i guess me having 150 win streak this week means my suggestion doesnt work. Well ok then, just wanted to help, but i see im not needed.

5 Likes

4 Likes

If someone has some issue with these high armored troops, you can use Bone Dra… No forget about it ;-).

Never said it doesn’t work for you. I’m saying it doesn’t work for me.