The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

8 troops, all lvl 20 and fully traited = “pure” 5 star kingdom.

I want one! Just one! The rest can come with 9+ troops…

Thanks @Verdugo @Lyya
I will aim for 2. Should be released in 1 week.

Oh okay. I have two of those “pures”, Sword’s Edge and Zaejin

Troop stats, traits, spells, etc. will be up to date with the PC/Mobile version, or very close to, at least.

3 Likes

#Updated

Adjusted OP this week’s PC Event.

1 Like

And the winner is?

Tomorrow’s Event will be the Kingdom of Pridelands. The Event Troop will be Rakshanin (Ultra Rare) and the Arcane Traitstone available will be Mountains (Yellow/Brown)

Yellow/Brown Troops for those Arcane Mountains:
Cockatrice
Dust Devil
Gob-Chomper
Gorgotha
The Great Maw
Keghammer
Lady Sapphira
Sacred Guardian
Steam Turret
Wolf Knight

UPCOMING: Anubite Warrior (Ultra Rare)

#Event Chests:
Will contain mostly Pridelands Troops, featured Legendary is Behemoth.

1 Like

#Updated

Adjusted OP this week’s Console Event.

I wish we had the double glory event coming with it like pc had when he got released

Hey @Alpheon

If you guys plan on having lots of Glory bundles for the Troop catch-up, consider having a double Glory Event

Just 1 arcane per purchase then? Stuff it

Just bought like 50 keys with 1000 glory :frowning:

Do you mean that you accidentally spent 1000 glory buying 50 keys? If so, I feel your pain. I did that twice in a week a little while ago and wanted to eat my hand.

Wowser. Must have cried a little bit :beer:

i wish they add a confirm buton, it also happened to me a couple time cause i was thinking i had more then 10 glory key left and oops 1000 glory gone :slight_smile:

Rakshanin is a Very Good troop™. He’s especially strong for new players who want to PvP, because his spell is essentially (Deal X damage to target troop plus HALF of their current health.) - which scales beautifully.

When he came out on PC, I ran him as a level 1 character on my PvP team and he worked beautifully. A soft counter to Maw, who also destroys regular troops with quick direct damage.

Eugh, an ultra rare means only one arcane stone. I could use mountains to finish traiting Gorgotha, but not when we are paying 300 glory per arcane. Guess that means I’ll spend my glory on this week’s arcane to finish traiting Crimson Bat and spend all of this week saving up.

currently got in defense team

gorgotha***
crimson bat***
infernal king***
crimson bat***

working very well

Jealous. I dont have any traits for any of those.

crimson bat dealing -15 true damage usualy need only 2 cast and game over

1 Like