Summoned Troops Not Getting Kingdom Bonuses

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was expecting my summoned Orc (via Gar’Nok) to be quite a bit larger than this. I have maxed kingdoms; I went and checked after the game, and the base stats for the troop are now sitting at 10 attack, 11 armor and 20 life (although a lvl13 summon would naturally be slightly smaller). What appears to have happened instead is that its summoned a lvl13 Orc with NO kingdom bonuses, and retained the team buffs totaling +8 attack and +2 life as shown.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Summon a troop with Gar’Nok, probably with Goblin King, Summoner and Dolfakkar as well.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

On another note - I know it’s currently supposed to be this way, but should the Orc really not get the attack buff when it’s spawned? Maybe summon → 3 damage → +8 attack, rather than summoning after? As it stands, its summoning a piss-weak Orc with 4 base attack. Underwhelming, particularly when its in the frontline and blocking off things with much higher attack.

1 Like

Agree that the spell would work better if it summoned, then applied the buff! and also +1 for getting the stat bonuses corrected…

I agree. Where is the point in buffing the attack when said attack is blocked by something you want to die as soon as possible? As it is the summoned orc sounds more like a downside of Gar’Nok’s skill rather than a feature.

1 Like