Strange +1 defense wins

Wait, how come your chat gets all those nifty indention, and mine is just plain boring?

I marked out all the names is why

3 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

Harold is just about to plant a nail in someones head, all for the better. :wink:

1 Like

He better watch that hammer on his belt. ā€¦

2 Likes

Odd, I thought theyā€™d fixed this.

1 Like

I also thought they were banning cheaters

says the guy that just yesterday posted a picture of getting 161 pvp points from 1 battleā€¦without explanation of how such thing is possible some would consider that to be a cheat also.doesnā€™t mean it is though :slight_smile:

There is a huge diff between something happening once and something happening in every damn fight :slight_smile: also if i was a cheater i would certainly not send proof to the devs so they try to fix it

4 Likes

Itā€™s been 18 days. For 2 weeks now I have seen 2 prominent players (not counting the one that replied to this thread) brag about their gains from this unintended side effect. Not to mention the videos that have been up, showcasing this bug for the last 2 months.

Will be using this bug to my advantage next week, seeing as how itā€™s clearly fine to abuse and cheat in this game, even while admitting to knowingly be using an exploit in global chat, and having it SSā€™ed and sent to the devs.

Im pretty sure its not ok but good luck with that!

I think this falls under what Sirrian was explaining in another thread. Along with the single troop defense I suppose. I donā€™t want to put words in the manā€™s mouth, but thereā€™s only been a few of these ā€œsneaky gainsā€ pop up as of late.

So he mentions that theyā€™ll be looking to close some of these loopholes after Guild Wars comes out.

3 Likes

Right. They are busy with gws so thats why all the other issues have kinda taken a backseat

4 Likes

Haha good luck scala, donā€™t come here and cry if one day you are banned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got one of these going on right now and have NO clue how this is happening.

I just got this

And I thought What the heckā€¦ how is this happening - did something happen to my dorky defense team.

Then I saw this in my battle log

I can tell you this is bizarre. More so like everyone else when you look at this personā€™s info - they are currently undefeated for 17 battles.

Someone want to explain to me how this is happeningā€¦I donā€™t want to be accused of cheating and I am clearly not doing anything I know to alter defense team wins.

3 Likes

Iā€™d pm @Sirrian or one of the Devs just so they can look into it. Although I know they are already aware of it.

That is strange. I was under the impression that you had to do this on purpose, but if you can have it done to you thatā€™s crazy. :scream:

1 Like

We may be looking at two or more different bugs, or just one bug with collusion between players. The original ā€œ+1 defense victoryā€ stuff was raised entirely by players who had no clue what was happening to them. It was only later that the ā€œhundreds of defensesā€ issue came up, which does look to be much more of an intentional thing.

7 Likes

Itā€™s happening to meā€¦and I donā€™t have a clue how. I am on Windows 7/Steamā€¦ I havenā€™t touched my Mobile all day. I just checked to see if it somehow was hijacked and itā€™s not running.

2 Likes

You havenā€™t been hijacked, itā€™s been happening to me for months. I have heard that it is somehow tied to casual pvp in some form or fashion, although there has been no confirmation from a dev. about it. I do know with 100% certainty that they have been pmā€™ed about this.

8 Likes