(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

All chests? I thought it was confirmed that event chests will only drop the mythic of the current event’s kingdom, if it has one (This has occured once, with Ghulvania/Draak).

I was referring to the chests mentioned in the post I replied to meaning gem/vip and not limited by week, with the given exception. They don’t drop in gold chests either but I didn’t feel the need to specify that.

But we just had that with Ysabelle and Draakulis! Where have we been meant to be getting these from!?

Hope you enjoy exploring Khetar this week!

… Khetar isn’t the one I need to be exploring for that though …

1 Like

anything new in regards to the new mythic coming 1/6?

This was posted way above, but rumors persist of a soul-based damaging spell and a better necromancy as the mythic trait. Blue-Purple-Brown, main being purple. Could combo with Valk- if it’s AoE, could be a new Explore mainstay, if not but high enough stats, could make an okay sniper. A lot rests upon the other 2 traits and the stats.

4 Likes

Honestly that sounds far too close to Death. Wonder what’s actually happening…

1 Like

Do anyone know if there will come a class in 2017 where the Hero would count as a dragon?

2 Likes

Looking through the artwork, I see two new pictures for Blighted Lands, a male demon and a balrog/rock type demon. In the expected list I see the kingdom is due on Jan 30 with a Red/Purple troop. Wondering if there is a second troop for that week that we missed.

edit: The Balrog dude looks to be a legendary, or maybe a male demon is, cause I forgot all about those! Cool artwork.

4 Likes

Not sure what list you’re looking at. Every list I found shows a Red/Purple Ultra Rare, and a Red/Brown Legendary.

Ahh, that’s what I forgot! I was going off my “arcane” list which didn’t include legendary. Thanks.

First one looks like an Incubus.

1 Like

It is, in fact, that.

1 Like

@Rasper - so THE new kindom wont be here until Jan 30 th ?
Just gathering intel for my guildies !

That’s longer then I expected. But if troops is due to 30th maybe we will get the kingdom a week before, and the troop will be even for that kingdom. Usualy those events come 1 week later :slight_smile:
@Lyya any news for tomorrow troops?
Or about Friday mythic ability?

VOID PORTAL
Ultra-Rare Karakoth Mystic-Construct
The Summoning (12 Red/Purple)
All Daemon Allies gain 2 Magic. If my souls are 12 or more, summon a random Daemon.
(Mystic Bond, Insulated, Impervious)
MAX Attack:0 Life:31 Armor:42 Magic:14
Now you’re thinking with Void Portals.

DARK TROLL
Epic Karakoth Elemental-Giant
Engulf (11 Red/Brown)
Double the number of Purple Gems on the Board. Gain [Magic + 3] Soul(s). [1:1]
(Elemental Bond, Warded, Death Touch)
MAX Attack:17 Life:31 Armor:12 Magic:6
He likes his memes as dank as possible

PHARUS-RA
Mythic Khetar Divine-Undead
Solar Eclipse (24 Blue/Purple/Brown)
Transform Yellow Gems to Purple. Deal [Magic + 1] damage to an enemy, boosted by my souls. Give 20 Souls. [1:1]
(Undead Bond, Warded, Necro Master)
MAX Attack:18 Life:17 Armor:32 Magic:8
Ra, Ra, Pharus-Ra. He’s the greatest God by far!

Necro Master: Gain 150% bonus Souls from battle.
Arcane Spirit Traitstone: 12 (Glacial Peaks, Khetar)
Arcane Skull Traitstone: 12 (Darkstone)
Celestial Traitstone: 4

It looks like the Mythic’s damage is calculated before any other spell effects, for those wondering about ordering.

9 Likes

I’m thinking Friday the 20th for Elf Land since Monday the 23rd is set for Elf Land event week.

3 Likes

That mythic looks. . . really, really disappointing. I mean, I’d still like to have it to play with, but it’s a novelty at best.

“I saved up 24 mana for this?”

Unless souls will be exchangeable in the future for other currency or items, there’s a clear limit on how many will ever be needed. And this will just get you there faster.

I really hope Void Portal’s traits change before tomorrow. Insulated + Impervious on the same troop is sad.

2 Likes