(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

On Firefox it disappears entirely when clicked on. Of course it also bugs me that people bother to use spoiler tags in a spoiler thread in the spoiler folder.

2 Likes

You can press F5 to refresh and it works. Or You can right click (save, show in an other tab…) :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

Where, in soviet Russia?

I too never understood people putting spoiler tags I’m spoiler thread. Like hellother, it has a big spoiler title, don’t enter if you don’t want to see stuff. .

1 Like

A good alternative to the spoiler tag (at least when involving images):

Spoilers Ahead

This text will be hidden

[details=Spoilers Ahead]This text will be hidden[/details]

For those who still feel uncomfortable freely revealing stuff, but still want to show off their findings.

6 Likes

Nim somewhere in here indicated that it was still the Dev preference that we use them. That way someone can pop in for traitstone info but avoid card spoilers…at least I am pretty sure she did… :shrug:

1 Like

Sorry, I did not want to create discord when blur images or not. I will refrain from this post in the future

Are these new? EDIT: NOPE! Ah well, sorry about that all :S makes note to check that Date Created column is on, and not just Date Modified…

They are from Karakoth on Jan 2

Abyssal Portal and Dark Troll I think

1 Like

And I’m assuming the third one (that I edited in as you were posting) is the new Mythic? (Pharos-Ra or something?)

Yup, that’s the one

Could you tell me the current situation with Pharos-Ra please, Rasper?

All I know is it is the next Mythic, likely Khetar, and likely January 6th.

edit: I evidently can’t read a calendar to see when Friday is…

2 Likes

I believe it’s 1/6

It happens to the best of us, mate…!

Monday’s troops:

URSKA WANDERER
Ultra-Rare Stormheim Wildfolk-Knight
Chilling (12 Green/Red)
Deal [Magic + 1] damage to an enemy, boosted by enemy’s Attack. Freeze the enemy. [2:1]
(Insulated, Shatter, Armored)
MAX Attack:18 Life:18 Armor:22 Magic:5
He puts the bear in bearserker.

SNOWY OWL
Common Stormheim Beast
Night Vision (8 Yellow)
Destroy all Purple Gems, and create 7 Gems of a chosen color.
(Flying, Insulated, Magic Link)
MAX Attack:17 Life:24 Armor:10 Magic:0
This owl doesn’t die in Book 7.

6 Likes

Wait, Magic Link? That seems an odd choice seeing as Snowy Owl destroys all Purple? As far as I know Magic Link doesn’t fire on Destroy?

EDIT: Though I guess Destroy does give you purple mana, so it could be used to feed a purple team in which purple matches would also happen? Hmm actually… this might replace Shadow Dragon in my farming line up…

2 Likes