(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

There’s a crazy need for both those Arcane types, I was just commenting on it the other day …

I just checked the database to confirm, Red/Blue has sixteen troops and ten of them are Epic or higher (not including a Mythic that doesn’t need those traitstones). Red/Green has nine out of fourteen at Epic or higher, and nothing else comes close.

Blue/Green just seems like it needs a lot but doesn’t really - just that of its Epic+ troops we’ve actually only had one generate event glory packs: one Mythic, one legendary, one epic that came before traitstones, one epic that’s a quest NPC, and one that was changed to those colors and was released before traitstones. And we’ve only had one Ultra set of event packs.

3 Likes

I was hoping for Beast and Blood. First, perfect thematically. Second both Blood and Swamp were used for the Horsemen and Beast wasn’t.

2 Likes

@Lyya If you find out that next week’s event has glory packs with arcane swamp(s), please let us know, so we don’t farm them like crazy… Thanks.

Unless the troop release order changes (and of course it can change at any time), there is nothing marked as blue/green coming out for over a month.

2 Likes

I guess the brown transformer is blue/green, you said it, if I remember correctly.

Yes, but it’s not in the lineup yet. (Subject to change without notice.)

1 Like

any idea on next weeks kingdom and glory cost?

My money’s on Darkstone with a Brown/Purple Ultra Rare and Red Common.

1 Like

That hidden text is correct.

Three cheers for minor reds!

3 Likes

I bought enough Fire Lizards during the Broken Spire event to get it to mythic. Not because I wanted it mythic, but because I wanted the minor reds. xD

4 Likes

Next week’s troops are:

CORRUPT SORCERESS
Ultra-Rare Darkstone Human-Mystic
Extract Spirit (13 Purple/Brown)
Create 8 Red Gems. Summon an Anointed One or Remnant.
(Warded, Mana Shield, Daemonic Pact)
MAX Attack:15 Life:31 Armor:13 Magic:14
Power doesn’t corrupt people, people corrupt power.

REMNANT
Common Darkstone Undead
Anguish (7 Red)
Explode 2 random gems and gain [Magic + 1] to a random Skill.
(Thick Head, Reinforced, Regeneration)
MAX Attack:14 Life:21 Armor:17 Magic:8
When the Anointing process fails…

7 Likes

All these summoners make me wonder if there’s going to be a trait or a troop preventing it… Not that they’re really an issue currently. That’s just how it normally goes it seems. Multiple troops released, trait that blocks comes next.

There kinda is ; Stunned, but it’s not working properly atm.

1 Like

Yeah good point, and I guess there’s always mana drain.

That only works if the Summon comes from a Trait, not a Spell

1 Like

Well, Web is a counter to spell summons :stuck_out_tongue:

No interest in either of those incoming troops but could do with the first ones arcanes.

Not a big fan of summon troops. For example, take KoS summoning Wight… id rather not even have that trait as summoning him will likely put him in the first place of a skull damage team.

I wonder if these trait anomalies are done on purpose. Another one being the new Draak who has a 3rd trait based on skull damage despite being a true damage troop.

@Jainus have I seen those troops somewhere?

A little sad about that kingdom only getting another troop in its colors as the same rarity of the existing one, but I guess that’s me being pedantic and wanting variety…

Mmmmaybe… :slight_smile:

I remember speculating about what happens if the Anointing ritual fails, back when Anointed One came out…

1 Like