(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Chests all say 3 days or 10 days now, so they’ve fixed the bug.

So the devs updated the troop release date data. Thanks go to them and the people who pushed them for an answer.

This currently shows as next week’s troop. I hope it’s not another mistake.

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-08-18)

Snow-Hunter
Epic / Glacial Peaks / Raksha Rogue
Spell: Tracking (12 Brown/Red) - Deal [Magic+4] damage to an enemy. Deal triple damage if they have Hunter’s Mark. Place a Hunter’s Mark.
Traits: Raksha Bond / Icy Death - Summon an Icestorm when an enemy dies. / Stealthy
Requires: Minor Earth, Arcane Lava Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 21; Life - 21; Armor - 15; Magic - 9 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Snow bunnies beware!
Will arrive in 3 days (2017-08-21).

9 Likes

Oooh double acrane lava in glory packs?! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

high five brudda! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Love it! Apart from Lava arcanes, I need only 14 other arcanes! :smiley:

2 Likes

Not really in need of them here, but I know some of my guildmates will love those stones! :wink:

Spreadsheet updated. (Funny, the yellow/brown troop from Stormheim vanished, and no troop took that spot for Sept 25th.)

2 Likes

Awesome if this stays true I will have 100% of my troops 100% traited come Monday! What a milestone :relieved:

10 Likes

Lordy me, oh my! Lava Arcanes in an Epic troop pack?
Why that just gets me all hot and bothered, I do declare!

2 Likes

I am not sure, but I think the previous time we got a double Lava event was back when Nobend Brothers arrived. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Zelfore channeling your inner Scarlet O’hara are we? Lol

1 Like

It was actually Dark Troll, the first event this year:

Unless he was not in Event Chests, but I think so.

2 Likes

You are 110% right… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do we still get a new legendary next week? Looks like this also disappeared with change of Event kingdoms?

Maybe we get a client update next week instead? :slight_smile:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

I doubt the legendary will drop until the kingdoms event week

1 Like

Zaejin Goblins (Queen and Princess) are predicted for Sept 4th.

1 Like

Whew. Glad the Week Of Annoying Goblin Defenses Everywhere has been pushed out a bit.

If you get the Queen, you’ll be happy to fight Goblin teams :wink:

1 Like

Goblin teams aint nuthin… Freeze em up n knock em down brudda

1 Like

Hmm I’m liking that one. Different colour combo, will need planning to benefit from that Icestorm. Spell is strong (a bit under-costed for its effect versus older stuff but of course powercreep is our thing now). AI won’t use it intelligently on us so looking like a good addition.

1 Like