(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Why is a skeleton grabbing her right breast from behind?

1 Like

Looks like both breasts… well it’s taking a chance; the last one that did that got its skull pulled off and set on fire…

4 Likes

They haven’t invented the underwire in Krystara, so if they want an 18 hour bra they use skeleton hands instead.

5 Likes

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-06-05)

Desert Troll
Epic / Drifting Sands / Elemental Giant
Spell: Bury (11 Green/Brown) - Double the number of Yellow Gems on the Board. [1:1]
Traits: Clobber / Regeneration / Big
Requires: Minor Earth, Arcane Forest Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 17; Life - 27; Armor - 17; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Mr. Sandman, bring me a scream!
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-06-12).

6 Likes

Well another troop that will MAYBE see some use during his launch and then never to be seen again.

4 Likes

agreed, not a single useful trait

with so small usage of “double gem” troll spells i thought he would have at least one good trait

Need moar Blackhawk Merfolks, tyvm!

With Dark Troll being amazing, this guy, for the same mana cost, seems decidedly un-Epic. At least Rock Troll has Stoneskin and Indigestable, and Sea Troll has… well, Sea Troll could use a buff too. Maybe throw out a pair of stuns with Desert and a pair of diseases with Sea?

2 Likes

It’s odd to me how frequently they release relatively worthless troops. You’d think with the on-going effort/costs they’d want to make stuff people want.

1 Like

He could pair with Jotnar: complimentary colors, creates yellow to power the mythic, and counts as a giant.

3 Likes

All the Trolls share one problem making them quite weak and very situational; They are only good for one cast, then you removed too much of their doubled colour to use them again successfully. You need another troop or massive drop luck to put that colour back on the board, so basically any transformer does what they do infinitely better by not needing other troops or lucky drops to do their feed, while costing about the same mana.

They are a funny idea, but without a significant secondary effect they are simply not worth it, though i understand that we will see more of them released until all colours are covered.

1 Like

I do wonder if this is the week we will see the couple giant troops buffed, that are going to help out Jotnar.

Also, after the really nice buff to Dark Priestess from spoiler to final, I expect the Desert troll will get some love.

2 Likes

What if the trolls also gave an extra turn.

Like Sphinx.

2 Likes

I may try and spend glory to get him. Both my Humility and Jarl thank you for this idea you put in. I’ll admit. He needs better traits. Easily. Atleast Indigestible

Trolls will be getting a slight buff when the next client update goes out.

23 Likes

I read that and thought, “NO! Trolls need to be banned, not buffed!” and then realized what you were talking about…

8 Likes

Is that crafting or 3.0.5?

That would be the 3.0.5 update

1 Like

Cool thanks.

But Mgla has quit the game?

7 Likes