Red Dimond's Official Guild forum chat

That’s ok Palme. It’s always most important to just enjoy the game! :slight_smile:
I see you’re active. You’ve already maxed seals, and that’s cool.
I even think now, that low lvl players are often more active, than some of old members. Some of them are already bored with the game. There is always some point, when you want to stay and enjoy the game, or you get bored, don’t enjoy it anymore and in this point it’s better to leave guild than stay leeching on more active players.
And BTW this is why we must have some rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys :slight_smile:

As Donnell said lately we’re having some trouble with filling all statues with gold. To cut a long story short here is some pool that you can vote on new gold requirements.

Vote for new GOLD requirements per rank (Palace Guard / Emir / Sultan / Grand Vizier):

• 50k* / 75k / 110k / 150k (no change)
  • 100k* / 150k / 220k / 300k
  • 100k* / 200k / 400k / 800k
  • 150k* / 250k / 500k / 1000k

0 voters

* counts only for players level 300+. Players with lower level have 0 gold requirement for Palace Guard and need to use their gold on their kingdoms.

Considering that we all like to get 40k seals we’d like to know if you want to change the seals requirements as well.

Vote for new SEALS requirements per rank (Palace Guard / Emir / Sultan / Grand Vizier):

• 500 / 750 / 1100 / 1500 (no change)
  • 750 / 1000 / 1250 / 1500
  • 1000 / 1200 / 1350 / 1500
  • 1200 / 1300 / 1400 / 1500
  • 1500 / 1500 / 1500 / 1500

0 voters

If you have any suggestions regarding these pools or something you’d like to change or improve in our guild feel free to leave a comment below :slight_smile:

I have never had an issue with my requirements so i dont mind being challenged. i say we slowly raise requirements and not too steep to scare anyone away.

Out current Guild requirements will be as follows based on your rank…

Hound, Eagle, Tiger, Serpent

Gold
100k*, 150k, 200k, 300k

• If kingdoms are not all level 10, please put all gold into your kingdoms and you are exempt as long as you hit 1500 seals.

Seals
750, 1000, 1250, 1500

I will monitor our progress for 2 weeks before i start promoting, demoting, and kick warning anyone. It is time for us to move in the right direction.

Guild Wars
Let’s start with 15 fights a week minimum. I want to see more but we will start with that.

01-18 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Rare (yellow/brown) from Wild Plains with [b266ff]Arcane Mountain Traitstone[ffffff] for sale.
Common (red) with [b266ff]Arcane Rage Traitstone[ffffff] for sale.
New legendary available named Chief Stronghorn.
[b266ff]Arcane Mountain[ffffff] for sale. A very useful stone…
Legendary - Gorgotha, King Mikhail, The Great Maw
Mythic - Famine, Scorpius, Stonehammer
[b266ff]Arcane Rage[ffffff] for sale. Not so much of a uselful stone…
CL - Warlord
Guardian - Courage
[00994c]Event Keys[ffffff] - Only 2 troops to go for this week, Ketras(M) if you are very lucky and the new lendary, Chief Stronghorn(L) if you are lucky. I woldnt go crazy on trying to get these if you are under level 500. Plenty more to save up for.
[3333ff]Gem Keys[ffffff] and [FFFF00]Glory Keys[ffffff] - Back to saving these up
[ff9933]Gold Keys [ffffff] - Under lvl 200 then use at will otherwise keep saving.
So far we are doing very good. Kingdoms are getting to level 10 so more people will be joining on contributing gold soon enough and more tasks will be achieved. Our GW fights are doing well and so is participation. This week was a freebie week. Next week I’ll send out warnings for not making requirements and the following week, ill start replacing inactive players. Good job so far everyone with our new guild. I will be posting the reports on the website from now as well in case you miss it in chat.
[ff0000]end.

01-08 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Ultra-Rare (green/brown) from Khaziel with Arcane Forest Traitstone x 2for sale.
[b266ff]Arcane Forest for sale. A very useful stone…
[b266ff]Legendary - Goblin King, Sylvanimora
[b266ff]Mythic - Famine, Doomclaw, Ketras The Bull, Yasmine’s Chosen[ffffff]
[00994c]Event Keys - This is the week to use some event keys if you do not have the following troops. King Highforge, [00994c]Lord Ironbeard, Rock Troll, Lady Ironbeard, and if you are very lucky you will walk away with a Stonehammer. [00994c]DO NOT stop using your event keys if you do not have at least one Apothecary and more importantly, a Gorgotha.[ffffff]
[3333ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Continue to use these as you get them until Friday when the new mythic is no longer available.[ffffff]
[ff9933]Gold Keys - New Kingdom coming very soon. Everyone should save all of these.[ffffff]
[FFFF00]So i gave a few warnings and even did a few early kicks. I will continue to kick out inactive players unless they have given me a reason they cannot play for a small amount of time. This and previous reports can be reviewed on [FFFF00]our site at tr.im/reddiamond. Also if you have any questions, concerns, a desire to have a full 1 on 1 training of the game, you can find me on Steam as Obone or Oboneknob[ffffff]
[ff0000]end.

01-15 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Common (brown) from Urskaya with Arcane Deep Traitstone for sale.
[b266ff]Arcane Deep for sale. A very useless stone…
[b266ff]Unless you are traiting the class of Warden or the troop Troglodyte, don’t bother with this stone. You [b266ff]probably have a bunch from last week’s event.
[00994c]Event Keys - This is a horrible week to use event keys. Save for new kingdom.
[3333ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save for new kingdom.
[ff9933]Gold Keys - New Kingdom coming very soon. Everyone should save all of these.[ffffff]
[FFFF00]Warnings have been given and demotes and promotes coming next week. This week, let’s get 40k seals. Also the only info I have for new troops is just a brown common which is odd. I’m hoping that in 30 min ill find out we get a useful troop and since we are getting Arcane Deep just one week after we farmed them in Khaziel, hopefully we have a fun event.
[ff0000]end.

01-22 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Common (purple) from Karakoth with Arcane Death Traitstone for sale.
Ultra-Rare (yellow/brown) with Arcane Mountain Traitstone for sale.
[b266ff]Arcane Death for sale. A very useless stone…
[b266ff]Sorceror Class
[b266ff]Arcane Mountain for sale… again.
[b266ff]Legendary - Gorgotha, King Mikhail, The Great Maw
[b266ff]Mythic - Famine, Scorpius, Stonehammer
[00994c]Event Keys - Save for new kingdom.
[3333ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save for new kingdom.
[ff9933]Gold Keys - See above… new kingdom.[ffffff]
[FFFF00]Time to reward the worthy and lose the lazy…
[ff0000]end.

01-29 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
[31EE2A]Week of Bright Forest!
With it comes…
1 x common
3 x rare
1 x ultra-rare
1 x Epic
2 x legendary
[b266ff]I have no idea what stone is for sale. I’ll post the details tomorrow when that is released.
[00994c]Event Keys - Save for Friday.
[3333ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save for new mythic on Friday
[ff9933]Gold Keys - spend all on new kingdom
For many of you this is your first “new kingdom”. Spend your gold on the new kingdom first and then on tasks. I will be lenient on gold requirements this week.
[ff0000]end.
01-29 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff] continued…
[b266ff] Arcane Skull x 2 for sell in the glory shop this week.
[b266ff] a very good stone to stock up on…
[b266ff] Legends - Bone Dragon, Keeper of Souls, Kerberos
[b266ff] Mythic - Pharos-Ra, Scorpius, and Xathenos
Also since we are doing a lot of exploring in Bright Forest, you will likely be getting some Arcane Venom traitstones so…
[b266ff] Legends - Kraken, Sol’Zara, Venoxia
[b266ff] Mythics - Plague, Wulfgarok, and Yasmine’s Chosen
[ff0000]end.

02-05 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Ultra-Rare (purple/red) from Darkstone with Arcane Dark Traitstone for sale.
New legendary from Darkstone
[b266ff]Arcane Dark Traitstone for sale… great stone to get…
[b266ff]Class - Assassin, Deathknight
[b266ff]Legendary - Carnex, Queen Titania, Sekhma, The Dragon Soul, and Umberwolf
[b266ff]Mythic - Death, Elemaugrim, Gargantaur, and Infernus
[00994c]Event Keys - Use to get new Legendary, Sea Troll, and Scion
[3333ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save if you want to have a decent chance for next mythic, spend if you want this weeks new mythic. I recomend saving.
[ff9933]Gold Keys - Save
Well that was a busy week with a new kingdom and new mythic, rarely happens all in one week. Let’s keep the 40k seals going and try to get 4 tasks completed.
[ff0000]end.

02-12 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Rare (red/yellow) from Drifting Sands with Arcane Storm Traitstone for sale.
[b266ff]Arcane Storm Traitstone for sale… great stone to get…
[b266ff]Legendary - Gar’Nok, Garuda, King Silenus, and Moloch
[b266ff]Mythic - Gard’s Avartar, Infernus, The Worldbreaker, and Voice of Orpheus
[00994c]Event Keys - Try to get The Great Maw and hope to get Scorpious
[3333ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save
[ff9933]Gold Keys - Save
40k seal chests are no longer an obstacle. We got that pretty easy now. Next goal is to get all 6 tasks completed. If you have gotten a new lengendary from a chest and want advice on making a team for it… I suggest trying to make a team first and then ask me for a team for it. [ff0000]Happy Valentine’s Day.
[ff0000]end.

02-19 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Rare (brown/yellow) from Leonis Empire with Arcane Mountain Traitstone for sale.
There is also a new legendary which is a good one. Up to you if you want to get that one or the legendaries from Shentang.
[b266ff]Arcane Mountain Traitstone for sale… great stone to get…
[b266ff]Legendary - Gorgotha, King Mikhail, The Great Maw
[b266ff]Mythic - Famine, Gard’s Avatar, Scorpius, and Stonehammer
[00994c]Event Keys - Only use if you would like to get Emperor Khorvash or new legendary, or save them for next week to get the legendarys from Shentang.
[3333ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save for March 2nd.
[ff9933]Gold Keys - Back to saving.
Next week is week of Shentang. Your choice for using event keys this week or next. Very happy with our guild thus far. Next goal will be to get all tasks completed.
[ff0000]end.

What to do and when in Gems of War
 Newb Chapter, getting started
First off every week has new events. Find the event tab and try to complete if possible. They are invaluable and if too hard, try to at least get enough stones to get the free troop.

1. Buying all the kingdoms as soon as you can.
    a. Do their quest lines. It will give you 1 troop per kingdom, a banner, gold, and access to their explore mode.

2. Now that you have all your kingdoms, level them all up to level 4.

3. Raise your game speed to at least 2. The game starts at its slowest speed and as you learn more you don’t need to watch everything so slowly.

4. Buy Dragon armor with 500 gems ASAP. This will boost the amount of gold you get from your battles.

5. Do treasure maps and Arena to help gain resources and to learn about common and uncommon troops. Attempt daily dungeons as well as this will be vital to the crafting system later. If possible buy their daily diamond offer for 50 gems.

6. Level all your kingdoms up to level 7. This is its own step as it takes some time to get this far.

7. Raise your game speed to 4 (max). By now, you understand the game well enough to know what is happening during all the fast motions.

8. Now one by one level each of your kingdoms up to level 10 starting with the magic kingdoms; Blighted Lands, Darkstone, Karakoth, Silverglade, and Zhul,kari.
     Midgame chapter, getting stronger
    By now you should have some decent teams, able to beat 2 trophy teams more than often, have a few lengendaries and if lucky a mythic. You also should be able to complete the weekly events with little issue.

9. Always buy AT LEAST 1 “glory reward” in the shop each week containing the new troops(s). They may come in handy.

10. Buy the Celestial armor with 500 gems
    11. While wearing your new armor, go to a kingdom and do its challenges. You need to farm souls to lvl up new troops. This will be only time recommended to wear this armor unless you are doing Arena.

11. Build a traitstone farming team and do explore matches. You will need them to trait your stronger troops. I use Sunbird, Forest Guardian, Fire Bomb x 2 with Orc Banner. To be most effective, these should be fully traited as well.
     Endgame chapter, You know everything but you know nothing
    You now have crafted at least one mythic, you can beat any 3 trophy team with your best teams, you have multiple fully traited teams, winning 5/0 in guild wars happens multiple times a week, and you can finish the weekly events with ease.

12. Buy (RL money) Death Knight armor. I get it, $50 is quite a bit of money to spend on such a small thing in a game but I bring up 2 good points. 1) you no longer have to switch between to two armors and 2) more importantly, you have been playing this free game for a long time. Don’t you think it’s time to support them too?

13. Start stocking up on traitstone when they are on sale. This is when the glory rewards sell for 400 glory. They will have 2 x the weekly traitstone in there. You never know when you may need that very stone so it helps to stock up if you have spare glory.

14. Create a strong soul farming team and farm souls heavily. It should be able to beat 1 trophy teams. My current one is The Dragon Soul, Umberwolf, Pharos‐Ra x 2 with Abbysal Banner. It doesn’t win every 3 trophy fight but I can still get 440 souls per fight with a loss.

15. Use your souls and traitstones to level up kingdom stars. This will build your income, troop stats, and resources gained.

16. Know when to use your keys. Spend them only in most opportune times. Gold keys when new kingdoms come, glory and gem keys when a new mythic has arrived, event keys when there are troops you want from this week’s event kingdom.

17. Eventually hit level 1000.

18. You are now an expert at this game, spend time helping others by giving them direction and help building new teams. This game is addicting but overwhelming at first.

19. Help your guild reach new limits. Help get seals to 40k each week and all tasks completed.

20. Have 6 strong teams for guild wars that follow the mono color rule and have 6 defense teams with 24 different troops to get max points.

A Guild Wars Guide

I have been asked how do I get max points in GW. The answer extensive enough that I want to list it here. Here are the steps in their order of importance.

1. Try. You get 0 points for not attempting and at least some if you lose.
  2. Win. If you lose then you get very minimal points. don’t try = 0, try but lose = minimal, win = more
  3. Each day has a color. You need to build a team where all troops share at least that color with each other. For example on Brown day, your troops can be Brown/blue, Brown/red, Brown/yellow, Brown/green.
  4. Win with 4 troops. These troops do not have to be your original 4 or share the color of the day like brown as the example states. You may have a troop die in combat and another troop summon a new troop.
  5. Do more damage and gather more mana than the opposing team.
  6. your defend teams are important too. They do not need to share a color but to get max points, each troop can be used only once out of your 24 troops. 6 GW days x 4 troops per team = 24 different troops. This is a good reason higher level players get more points, because they can make stronger teams with their 24 troops. It doesn’t matter with your score if your defence team wins, that only affects your opponents score which may just as important.
     Each day you will fight a different guild for 6 days of each week, Tuesday‐Sunday. Each day you will fight in order, if you do not lose, 1 of 16 soldiers from the guild, 1 of 7 vanguards, 1 of 4 heralds, 1 of 2 champions, and then finally you will fight the guilds paragon. These ranks are based on the previous weeks guild score of which that you are fighting. If you lose a battle, to say a herald, you may or may not fight same herald again, but you will not make it to the paragon as you need to lose 0 battles to make it to the top.  Sentinals are also very helpful to level up if you have the resources. The will boost your attack, life, armor, and magic. Attack costs glory/gems, life ‐ gold/gems, armor gold/gems, and magic souls/gems. I do not recomend these being boosted fully every week as it is costly. I also do not recomend ever leaving these be as it is a cheap way to make your teams stronger each week. What I do usually is boost attack, life, and armor to the 3rd stage and magic to the 5th as magic makes your teams spells stronger.

I hope this guide has helped you along your path.
‐obone Feb 3rd, 2018

HAPPY SERENDIPITY’s collection:
http://gowdb.com/collection/378dcf9574871e97dadc08e37b22636e

obone’s collection:
http://gowdb.com//collection/06fa02b7e90c9c19daf5a56a3d3fcf11

02-26 [ff0000]Obone’s Report[ffffff]
Rare (blue/red) in regular shop (?) and Epic (Green,Yellow) in Raid Boss Shop (?) from Shentang.
[b266ff]Arcane Blood Traitstone in shop
[b266ff]Class - Titan
[b266ff]Legendary - Crimson Bat, Tesla
[b266ff]Mythic - Draakulis, Jotnar, War, Champion of Anu (new Mythic not out yet)
[b266ff]Arcane Light Traitstone maybe in Raid Boss Shop (?)
[b266ff]Epic - Xiong Mao (new antiboss Epic)
[b266ff]Legendary - Forest Guardian, Queen Grapplepot
[b266ff]Mythic - Queen Aurora
[00994c]Event Keys - Use them up. Attempt to get both Emperor Liang and Yao Guai
[3333ff]Gem Keys and Glory Keys - Save for March 2nd, this Friday. Very good mythic, Champion of Anu.
[ff9933]Gold Keys - Save
This week is Shentang week. If my notes are correct we will be fighting a raid boss and will have to make teams with only Shentang troops. I will provide team options early Monday morning for this. They will probably involve the Legends and new Epic from Shentang. Also[33ffff] if you ever forget what keys to spend and what to save[ffffff], you can always check our website, tr.im/reddiamond. Also any feedback as me leading the guild is appreciated.
[ff0000]end.

Our first time we made all tasks as with me as the Lead!

Look at my total gold amount in top left corner.