Pet parents - show us your pets!

May he bring you much luck!

This is hands down my favorite thread ever!

14 Likes

When you named one rachet i thought the other would be named clank.

1 Like

You can always tell when you wake up @killerman3333 :stuck_out_tongue:

I still think the dev thank you thread i made was better but i still like animals so i wont let their notice go unnoticed.

1 Like

It’s RACHEL, you illiterate dipstick.

Hippo kisses

6 Likes

Whoa calm down and don’t be a backseat driver. I already knew what the other one’s name was but i thought it was named something else. No reason to be rude.

2 Likes

I would be exceptionally grateful if you would just leave me alone. Don’t make me report you again.

It seems i am attacked for my liking of rachet and clank the video game, it is good this is not a private thread as you ruin this thread the devs so lovingly care for. So please stay on topic of pets and stop attacking me like you have been.

I wish I could have a dog…sadly, landlord doesn’t allow pets that aren’t fish. So I have fish.

1 Like

What kind of fish?

Post a pics of your scaly friends then Lyya! :slight_smile:

Zebrafish and guppies, though I’m on vacation so no pics. Not that pics of fish are in any way interesting, hah.

Unless they are grilled :smiley:

3 Likes

Or in sashimis… jokes aside, I’m afraid I disagree @Lyya. Some fishes are just beautiful. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like fish, tuna especially and i like pictures of fish grilled or raw. (i am not a cat ok 1/3rd cat if we count furries) you might have very photogenic fish.

Might be an Asian thing… but I prefer them raw :smile_cat:

1 Like

Sushi is good nigiri is meh, california rolls are better than niguri.

22 Likes

What are their names?