PC/Mobile: 3.1 Patch Notes

The dev giveth with one hand and taketh away with the other …

2 Likes

It is clear @RyuuHou24 is disappointed because the notes and early posts suggest that PC is getting the console AI… instead of console getting the PC AI. There seems to be some level of amalgamation to bring both closer together in reality.

maybe they already have targeted whales ready to be milked.

From GW to dungeon and soulforge, they are clearly moving toward daily commitment kind of game. Situation where you feel like you are missing out if you are not a daily player, while the other option is to pay.

1 Like

Dunegons are really not an issue as I did my 3 battles with my explore team…

Just please do something with filters on the troops screen. It just so bad, user unfriendly… almost unusable. Ex. 12 clicks to filter for Glacial Peaks troops. It was 2 clicks in old version!
Also bottom panel is somewhat confusing and unclear.

4 Likes

We will be addressing this with the next update.

5 Likes

Wow :slight_smile: Good to know. Thanks :slight_smile:

Yep, wouldn’t be a GOW update without a nerf. They can’t help themselves.

1 Like

@death So your impression bro?

Couldn’t play cause of bugs for the first hour. Guildies are already blowing up and have had one quit.
Not sure Another guild nerf was needed and certainly not more of those crap gem keys.

My dungeon battles crash and my screen is blurred. No matter how much I tweak settings its no good.

Now I do like the sliders since I know how to use them but tbh it feels different to console. Why are they not casting spells e.t.c.
Why can I skullbait?? Hmmmm

2 Likes

I am very nearly at that point of just saying “fuckit, im out.”

The fact that my guild let me go today is part of it, the other part is that a good 50% of troops are just not able to win against the current meta of mythics and drainers. Also the still ever popular Kerb circle jerk.

I am just so damn sick and tired of the same crap. And the fact that this problem isn’t just contained to gems either, hearthstone is kinda imploding right now from how fast the meta stabilized into a druid dominance.

What it all boils down to is “i want to play and have fun with sub PERFECTION teams against well thought out opponents.”

And the game just isn’t that anymore.

3 Likes

Weird, i hope we will have less problem on console

1 Like

Daily tasks are coming soon. :wink:

Though, in all fairness, console has had them since release.

I actually have nothing against daily mechanic games, mainly because I do play all games that I play on a daily basis at least for 10-15 minutes.

I’m not sure that @RyuuHou24’s problem was with the AI changes or if it was with the “Justice League” (Valk, Justice Mab) teams. We have included this fix into the game to stop cases like these which can cause the frustration. Salty did respond to mention this in a previous post, and is shown in the Patch Notes as shown below (which is the not so specific way of saying “Fixes the main problem with the Justice League team”).

3000 points in an hour is 1 game per minute at 50 points average. Some people in lower ranked guilds are getting 60. Totally doable with one of the super fast teams.

So what is the and more?

Souls, Jewels and Diamonds at the moment I believe.

You can craft soul? Lol what a waste

1 Like

Crafting Soul with Diamond is the joke of the Day. Maybe of the Week :stuck_out_tongue: .

8 Likes

shrugs I’m just answering the question. It’s probably mostly there for if people have gotten all they want and want something to spend their resources on. Also not everyone is going to save diamonds for mythics, some might be more focused on traitstones to trait the troops they do have.

2 Likes