PC/Mobile: 3.1 Patch Notes

Would be nice if we could craft esthetic for hero

Coming Soon TM

We wanted to give new- low level players the option, as they usually have a short supply of souls for several levels.

4 Likes

I smell a feature request! :wink: But yeah, visual things for the hero could be a cool thing to add to that Others tab in the Forge.

Just by curiosity 1 diamond = ? Souls

Cause it would be smarter for a new player to do arena or challenges instead of spending precious ressource like diamond

10 Diamonds = 100 Souls

Omg lol alright ty for the answer, so overpriced

Are this purchases counting to vip points?

Either this should be changed, or there should be a notification when the soulforge can be levelled up. Otherwise, I just keep checking how many kills Iā€™ve got so I donā€™t accidentally waste any.

2 Likes

Yeah, Soulforge either needs a rollover for kills or a notification in some way that indicates that the requirement has been met.

It wonā€™t really effect everyone who already plays, but it is a nice quality of life addition for newer/future players.

3 Likes

Hmmm looks like Nax got a damage nerf? Should be in the patch notes?
Havenā€™t confirmed yet but mine was just doing a lot less damageā€¦ odd as the spell text still says 24+boost, and mine was doing only 17ā€¦ still testingā€¦

Krystenax? It is showing as the same values on everything for me.

24 damage to everything with 1:2 ratio.

Hmmm nope seems to be back to normal. False alarm. Pretty sure there were no magic debuff troops on the other team so unclear what happened thereā€¦ but my Nax is back to dealing 30+ op damage as normalā€¦

How many gems does it cost to get soulforge to the max level please?

Or simply donā€™t stop the counter when someome has enough kills for one levelā€¦

And the UI is so horrible (sorryā€¦). I want a bloody progress bar not a green Windows-like oneā€¦

4 Likes

1,350 Gems assuming 0 kills total.

Though to be fair there is no real reason to rush to max level as you wonā€™t have the materials available to craft the Mythic stuff for a while.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had the game crash three times on my phone in last hour since the update. Each time was at commencement of pvp match and it counted as a loss. Just cost me a GW match. Each time game just shut itself down with no warning or error messages, just gone, returning to app caused a restart.

What device are you playing on?

So we have 50 gems to spend daily to get the dungeon jewel pack, sentinels to upgrade in guild wars costing gemsā€¦ (you need all the help you can get in bracket 1), again youā€™ll need 4000 of them to upgrade your soulforge and the monthly mythics to chase too? And youā€™re nerfing the amount of gems the game dishes out guys? Seriously?
I can see where this is going and I donā€™t like it.
Editā€¦ Apparently itā€™s not 4000 gems, a comment was added then deleted.

2 Likes

Where did you get the 4,000 number from? Also itā€™s you donā€™t have to spend gems on it, you can kill enemies in any game mode to count kills towards your soulforge levels.

Yeah the 4000 claim seems a tad high: