PC/Mobile: 3.1 Patch Notes

While happy with the changes (mostly, I wished guild tasks woul have stayed at the same price) and glad that we have something else to do I wish you would spend a little bit of time banning obvious cheaters making 3000+ pts in pvp in less than an hour.

It is so blatant that it makes me sick.

2 Likes

I like pretty much everything with the new patch.

One one thing that I really hate though is the fact that the jewels from dungeon are 100% random. This isnā€™t a bad thing when something can be done infinite times, but setting a percent chance on something that has a set limit per day is extremely bad.

Two people doing the same amount of perfect dungeons can have disparities upwards of 100 jewels over the course of a week.

A static amount of jewels should be given each day, likely at the values of 5, 5, and 10. Those values would be the same amount of jewels given now relative to the percent chance, just with 0 RNG.

27 Likes

Does anyone know if the daily packs give VIP points?
@Saltypatra

From what I saw of @Nimhainā€™s comments ingame they should, and I think theyā€™re investigating reports that they donā€™t. If youā€™ve bought it and didnā€™t get VIP points submit a ticket to support and they should be able to sort you out.

1 Like

Jewels are not random from dungeons.

Each day has a different color dungeon, which will give jewels that match that color (day 7- the Dungeon of Luck will give Diamonds) + shards. There is also a % chance to also earn Diamonds from Dungeon Boss battles).

1 Like

Any chance we can get a peek at what the guild tasks are going to be now? It just says small hints like they are moving around the amounts of things and tossing in some crafting mats.

My bad, I did incorrect wording.

DIAMONDS need to not be random.

You are correct, all jewels other than diamonds are static. ALL of them should be like that.

6 Likes

We are happy with our decision regarding diamond and crystal drops at this time. If necessary we can always look into them in the future.

What exactly is the reasoning behind a percent chance drop compared to a static amount though?

If the percent values average to 20 diamonds per day, why not just give those 20 diamonds per day instead of 0 one day, then 40 the next, then 20 the next, etc.?

8 Likes

So if I understand this correctly about the Dungeon Rewards is the red today are gemstones?? And by my calculation I should have 100 of them? Where do I find that counter?
]

All jewel totals are found in the soulforge.

It is not shown in the collection for some reason.

Thank you -Iā€™ve been going through it with a fine tooth comb to find those 100 new stonesā€¦

Maybe when unlock that red level they show?

@Ozball @Saltypatra what does this do and mean??

They never appear in the collection. You have to click on the jewel in the Soulforge to show the totals. This is currently the only way I am aware of that shows these totals (other than seeing them when you try to craft something that uses them).

Thank you again for finding and posting so quicklyā€¦ off to get to 4th and 5th level so I can make my runic stones :slight_smile:

Whoa thatā€™s a lot of text. Great news that the update is finally here :smile:

On the Defense Team tab in the PvP menu, you now have a slider available for each gem color. It affects the choices the AI will make when someone goes up against your defense team.

And for a tip for using the sliders -

5 Likes

Because when you see Diamonds as a reward you want it. Now if youā€™re unlucky and donā€™t drop it, you donā€™t have the Diamonds but still the desire to have them. So on, you should be tempted to buy a dollar/gem pack to fill this desireā€¦

2 Likes

Or it discourages the player from playing, exchanging potential player base and play time for more money.

Nothing will be more disheartening than playing through all of the Dungeons 1-2 days in a row and yielding 0 diamonds. That player is more likely to play less and will have a lower quality of positive game experience.

13 Likes

This patch is the worst one for the players without much ressources:

• ressources from Guild Tasks descreased (when devs could have increase the price of the GT)
  • so Mythic are going to be more difficult to drop
  • so more missing Mythics on the list
  • and the new miracle solution to drop these Mythics will take ages because you have to farm this Diamond or to buy them (you need 80 packs so 400$, itā€™s crazy)

I donā€™t see how this patch will prevent players to leave this gameā€¦

12 Likes