New Feature: My Collection on Gems of War Database

Added kingdom progress to the My Collection page. To get there, just bring up the panel on the side and click “Kingdoms.” You’ll see an overview of the kingdoms, their current star level and progress toward the next star level. Clicking the name of a kingdom will set the troop list filter accordingly.

Note that for whatever reason, this doesn’t seem to render at all on iPhone. I’m still debugging it.

20 Likes

Fixed iOS, and added indicators for each kingdom’s bonus stat, to help those chasing PL5.

3 Likes

Thank you for this update, now I can compare if I haven’t missed any troop.

1 Like

Beautiful! Thanks again Lyya!

Have you done anything with the export feature in the last day or so? I’ve tried it in both Firefox and Edge and it is not doing anything for me. Just tried it in Chrome on my phone and nothing either.

I did the exact same thing yesterday on my other computer and it exported to CSV just fine. I was in Firefox then and I was able to export without any issues.

1 Like

Thanks for the report. I’ll take a look.

1 Like

Okay, should be fixed. Refresh the page and if it’s still not working, please let me know.

1 Like

Very nice update with the kingdoms. Thank you Lyya :slight_smile:

@Lyya any chance your page can have a section for the troops ‘not yet available in chests’?

I don’t think I can obtain that info programmatically, so…probably not. I don’t want to make content pages that I have to curate and maintain. :frowning:

1 Like

In theory, it’s four weeks from release date? Or it’s less predictable than that?

@nimhain @sirrian is there any pattern or rule that could be used?

@lyya failing that, we (you) could show the event troops going back further (say six weeks) and people could work out for themselves what would now be in chests…?

Adding a few more weeks is easy, yeah. I can do that if it’s sufficient.

Whatever you did seems to have worked. Thanks!

@Lyya Im late to the game on this one, but just wanted to compliment you on your diligent and impressive work. Thank you for everything you do for the GoW community! :wink:

1 Like

@Lyya: I agree wholeheartedly with @efh313 . A couple of “likes” can’t really convey how much appreciation I feel for the time and effort you have put into this resource for all players. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

@Lyya, Any chance of increasing the contrast of the owned values in the checklist? The smaller font is fine but it’s so dim can’t make the numbers out against the dark background.

Sure, I can do that.

@Lyya tool seems to be down. No troops are loading for me :frowning:

1 Like

First, many thanks Lyya for this wonderful utility. Second, I am also having the same issue as Armo.

Sorry about that. Should be fixed.

2 Likes